Join the webinar live or watch it later on demand.
Date Recorded: June 15, 2021
Time: 10:00 CEST
Cost: Free of charge
Learn the newest capabilities and features that SIPROTEC 5 offers you for protection communication, including a guide to begin your IP-based protection communication.
Join our key experts Andreas Jahr and Gustav Steynberg for their take on the latest from Siemens.
- General Overview on protection communication
- Advanced Protection Communication for a modern infrastructure
- Line differential protection over IP based communication networks
- Recommendations for your start into IP protection communication
- Learn how to configure in DIGSI
- Hear about the most common configuration challenges
- Preparing the protection engineer for the discussion with your network counterpart
- Questions and Answers
- Learn how to use advance protection communication
- Learn what is important about IP-based protection communication, incl. [87L]
- Meet and discuss with our experts
We are looking forward to meeting you in the event!
Speakers and Moderator
Line differential and distance protection - SIPROTEC 7SL87
The combined SIPROTEC 7SL87 line differential and distance protection has specifically been designed for the protection of lines. With its modular structure, flexibility and the powerful DIGSI 5 engineering tool, the SIPROTEC 7SL87 device offers future-oriented system solutions with high investment security and low operating costs.
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.