Join the webinar live or watch it later on demand
Date and Times: October 26, 2021
10:00 - 11:00 CEST (Berlin)
17:00 - 18:00 CEST (Berlin)
Cost: Free of charge
Learn how to recognize and analyze anomolies with SIPROTEC fault recording, while gathering sampled measured values, synchrophasor, power quality applications.
Join our key experts José Malagón, Markus Kraft, and one very special VIP for their take on the latest from Siemens.
- Short General Overview of the SIPROTEC 7KE85 Fault Recorder
- Learn about the additional applications available in a multi function device
- Create a device configuration with DIGSI 5 in a few steps
- Integrate into process bus, digital substation, and wide area monitoring systems
- Hands on with Sigra for sampled measured values and additional applications
- Extended Questions and Answers
- Reducing hardware with a multi function fault recording device can easily offer different diverse applications
- See how independent settings can provide additional network sensitivity
- Analyze fault and power quality analytics with one device
- Meet and discuss with our experts
We are looking forward to meeting you in the event!
Speakers and Moderator
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.