Get to know the latest of our Generator Circuit Breaker system: HB1-C, a state-of-the-art solution with integrated main disconnector for retrofit and new projects up to 72kA. Learn also what's new about medium voltage generator switchgear standards and discover the challenges and solution to efficiently protect synchronous condenser!
Join our experts Hong Urbanek, Fabian Rademacher and Edouard Desplanche in three introductory sessions on these important updates.
Join the webinar live or watch it later on demand
Date: 31. January 2023
Time: 13:00 - 16:30 CET (Berlin) incl. breaks
Cost: Free of charge
Part 1: Standards comparison IEC/IEEE62271-37-013 version 2015 vs 2021
Part 2: Generator Circuit Breaker for synchronous condenser application
- Understanding the differences between conventional generator application and synchronous condenser application
- Introduction in short-circuit calculation method
- Highlighting and understanding deciding parameters when performing short-circuit simulation
Part 3: Introducing our new Generator Circuit Breaker HB1-C
- Get to know the latest development in Siemens GBS market
- Discover the unrivalled versatility of the new Generator Circuit-Breaker module type HB1-C
- Learn about the differences between the HB1-C and other existing solutions
Questions and Answers
- Familiarize yourself with the changes of the standard IEC/IEEE62271-37-013
- Learn about the GCB solution to protect synchronous condenser
- Discover the unrivalled versatility of our new generator circuit breaker module type HB1-C
We are looking forward to meeting you in our webinar
Speakers and Moderator
Powerful generator switchgear – for the power supply of tomorrow
For more than 25 years, Siemens has been systematically advancing generator switchgear with vacuum switching technology in the power range from 10 - 400 MW.
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.