Join the webinar live or watch it later on demand
Date: June, July, Sept, Oct & Nov 2022
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 CEST (Berlin)
Cost: Free of charge
Learn how to configure Process Bus applications and see how we can combine sampled measurement values (SMVs) with conventional measurements for different protection schemes like transformer protection and line differential protection.
Join our technical experts Jose Malagon and Markus Kraft for their take on the latest on process bus technology.
- How to configure the transformer application with Process Bus -14 June 2022
- Connect your line differential application in Process Bus with a conventional one - 26 July 2022
- Create voltage selection and synchro check application based on Process Bus - 13 September 2022
- Distributed fault recording based on Process Bus - 18 October 2022
- Solutions for capacitor banks based on Process Bus - 29 November 2022
- Learn how to configure Process Bus applications
- Effective integration of Process Bus in existing power grids
- Talk to our Experts
We are looking forward to meeting you in this series of webinars!
Speakers and Moderator
Process bus involves positioning a merging unit close to the instrument transformer. The merging unit records the measured values of the transformers, digitizes them and sends them to one or more protection devices via a sampled measured values (SMV) data stream over fiber optical Ethernet.
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.