Date: 25th February 2021
Time: 17:00 - 18:00 (CET)
Cost: Free of charge
Introduction of Reyrolle 5 Motor protection, 5CT's directional overcurrent relay, firmware and software upgrades. Join our key experts Alexander Erokhin & Andrei Coman for their take on the latest from Siemens.
New 7SR5 devices
• 7SR5710: Motor protection relays with 4 CTs
• 7SR5711: Motor protection relays with 4 CTs and 4 VTs
• 7SR5121: Directional o/c protection relays with 5 CTs and 4 VTs
Reydisp Manager 2 (RM2) - Version V2.20
• Reydisp Manager 2 - engineering tool for configuring and operating all 7SR5 devices
• Reydisp Manager V2.20 provides support for new features and functions available in V2.20 of the 7SR5 device templates
• Familiarize yourself with new features of Reyrolle 5 platform
• Learn about V2.20 firmware & software features
We are looking forward to meeting you in the event!
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.