Join the webinar live or watch it later on demand
Dates Recorded: October 19, 2021
10:00 - 11:00 CEST (Berlin)
17:00 - 18:00 CEST (Berlin)
Cost: Free of charge
Learn how setup your SICAM A8000 and how to write, containerize, and load your application into it.
Join our key experts Jorge Diaz and Markus Boehm for their take on the latest from Siemens.
- Overview of the SICAM A8000 Automation System
- Creating an initial device configuration in a few steps
- Interact with your SICAM A8000 using SICAM Web
- Write, containerize, and load an application into the SICAM A8000
- Interact with other developers in GitHub
- Extended Questions and Answers
- Learn how to customize a global product to meet your local needs with custom features
- Save time by embedding your own applications in an industrial environment faster
- Reduce costs by saving hardware, reducing spare parts inventory and maintenance
- Meet and discuss with our experts
We are looking forward to meeting you in the event!
Speakers and Moderator
SIAPP uses the performance of the SICAM A8000 CPU for up tp tree own applications and at the same time you have full access to all RTU data without a physical interface.
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.