Join the webinar live or watch it later on demand
Date: June 29, 2022
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 CEST (Berlin)
16:00 - 17:00 CEST (Berlin)
Cost: Free of charge
Learn how software vulnerabilities can endanger your products and systems in energy grids. On top of that, you'll also learn how to stay up to date regarding respective information and possibilities to mitigate and finally resolve them in products. We’ll have a look at real-life examples, get to know our ProductCERT web page and respective offerings of Siemens.
Join our key expert Günter Böhm for his initial session of our Cybersecurity webinar series.
- Software vulnerabilities in energy automation products
- Where can I find information about vulnerabilites and the corresponding remedies?
- How can I find and apply software patches?
- Which further services does Siemens offer?
- Questions and Answers
- Knowledge about vulnerabilites and how to manage them
- Learn how to find and read ProductCert advisories
- Meet and discuss with our experts
We are looking forward to meeting you in the event!
You shouldn't trust just anyone!
Cybersecurity is a highly sensitive area that demands a trustworthy partner. A technology partner who understands how products, systems, and solutions integrate with the processes and people behind them and how people interact with them.