Join the webinar live or watch it later on demand
Date: July 27, 2022
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 CEST (Berlin)
16:00 - 17:00 CEST (Berlin)
Cost: Free of charge
Software vulnerabilites may endanger energy grids. Therefore security patch updates for your substation products are an important security measure. When products come to the end of life typically patching support ends as well. In this webinar, we will show you how to migrate a SICAM AK3 to SICAM A8000 while reusing a maximum of existing components of SICAM AK3.
Join our experts Michael Zapp and Jorge Dias to learn how to stay in active security patch support for your SICAM AK substation automation solution.
- How can I migrate my substation automation to a future proof and Cybersecure solution?
- What´s the general difference of SICAM AK3 and SICAM A8000?
- Which Cybersecurity functionalities are implemented?
- How can I migrate my SICAM AK to SICAM A8000?
- How to configure the migration using Toolbox II?
- Questions and Answers
- Stay in security patch management support
- Investment protection - reuse of existing components
- Future proof base for upcoming Cybersecurity features
We are looking forward to meeting you in the event!
Substation automation that sets the standards
Today power system operation is becoming more and more dynamic – which requires flexible, tailored solutions for reliable operation and efficient project management. The comprehensive SICAM portfolio offers network operators and utilities everything they need for future-proof substation automation – anywhere in the world.