3WL air circuit breakers
Reliable, versatile, and perfectly integrated
Every power supply depends upon a reliable infeed of electricity. 3WL air circuit breakers reliably protect electrical installations against damage or fire as a result of short circuits, ground faults, or overload faults.
Digital Enterprise SPS Dialog
Experience our virtual stage presentations and download information on highlights and new products. Or navigate once again through our virtual showroom and explore applications in exciting 3D visualizations.
Heart of the electrical power distribution3WL air circuit breakers are used as incoming-feeder, coupler, and outgoing-feeder circuit breakers in electrical systems in industry, buildings, and infrastructure applications. They have communications capability and can be easily integrated into higher-level control and energy management systems.
SENTRON powerconfig configuration software
3WL air circuit breakers – versatile and flexible
- Five power levels of the short-circuit breaking capacity for all applications
- Available as circuit breakers and non-automatic circuit breakers in an AC version
- Available as a circuit breaker in a DC version
- Modules can be specially retrofitted for electronic trip units
- Different connection technologies
- Connection option of external input and output modules
- High security standards thanks to hardware protection and signed firmware
3WL10 air circuit breakers – economical and intelligent
3WL air circuit breakers are now also available in a particularly compact size of 0 to 1,250 A. The communications-capable switches minimize the space requirements in the switchgear. With individual electronic trip units, comprehensive internal and external accessories, and a variety of connection technologies, these can be flexibly integrated into switch boards in accordance with IEC61439-2 and incorporated into higher-level energy management systems via communications modules.
3WL air circuit breakers – your benefits at a glance
- Increased flexibility due to the modular portfolio
- Increased plant availability and power transparency thanks to functions for communication and energy data acquisition
- Long service life of equipment thanks to easy replacement of main contact elements and individual arc chutes
- Efficient operation through the provision of energy data and ready-to-close indicator
- Consistent, end-to-end communication capability
- Compliance with worldwide IEC & UL standards
- Product proven worldwide