SENTRON powermanager – the power monitoring software for smart infrastructures
Transparency for lower energy costs and higher plant availability: SENTRON powermanager software lets energy managers, energy consultants, and facility managers monitor energy consumption in buildings and plants, identify peak loads, keep an eye on the condition of their low-voltage power distribution, and generate reports for operational power management according to ISO 50001.
New features in the latest version (January, 2022)
With the latest software update for SENTRON powermanager, you benefit from improved usability and numerous innovations, including:
► Additional reports: Sankey diagrams and reports delimiting third-party quantities
► Condition monitoring for MCCB (3VA)
► Higher number of devices supported (new: up to 700)
► Expanded device library (3WA, 7KM PAC2200 CLP, etc.)
What are the top four features for efficient power monitoring?With SENTRON powermanager software, you can keep an eye on energy consumption in your low-voltage power distribution. Discover the four features that support you and your application, from comprehensive reporting to role-specific views.
High energy transparency thanks to comprehensive reporting
- Data processing and export for a wide range of energy reports
- Integrated long-term archive for data analysis over longer time periods
- Reporting and report storage in multiple formats
- Possibility of forwarding reports to an e-mail list or folder
- Report templates for power and energy analysis
- Intuitive workflow with copy/paste and drag&drop
- User-defined report structure can be created with multiple folders for easy identification
- Report templates can be furnished with company logos or defined headers and footers without additional licenses
- Reports can be used as proof of ISO 50001
Higher availability thanks to reliable condition monitoring
- System-wide health dashboard and individual displays with important KPIs for integrated diagnostics, fault, and maintenance management
- Overview: relevant information on the condition of the circuit-breaker
- Health Indicator: health status of the circuit-breaker (3VA) as an exact percentage
- Remaining Lifetime: circuit-breaker’s expected remaining life
Your benefits for condition monitoring and maintenance management
- Predefined standard views available
- Possibility of tailored adaptations
- Fast locating of errors and faults
- Prevention of shutdowns
- Preventive planning of maintenance jobs
Secure access and operation thanks to the clear separation of user roles
- For users
- Operation of power monitoring, fault and maintenance management
- No accidental deletion or modification of devices or device properties possible
- For registered administrators
- Execution of engineering
- Addition, deletion, modification of devices, plant structure, and graphics
Where can you learn more about SENTRON powermanager?Find out everything you need to know about SENTRON powermanager from Siemens Industry Online Support, the Industry Mall, and as part of our course offerings. Whether manuals, FAQs, tutorials, or practical user training courses, you’ll find it here.
Always up to date thanks to an active subscription
Stay reliably up to date when it comes to functionality and security with SENTRON powermanager: The software license includes all the updates published within 12 months of the conclusion of the contract at no extra charge. You can import them whenever you want, even after the 12-month period has expired. Ensure your access to updates that are published later on with a SUR/SUS subscription.
What’s a free, safe, and secure way to test SENTRON powermanager?
With a test license, you can try out the SENTRON powermanager power monitoring software for 60 days free of charge and with no obligation to buy. Just request a test license by filling out the contact form. Our experts will get in touch with you immediately and provide you with access via e-mail. Once the 60 days expire, SENTRON powermanager will shut down automatically.