SIVACON 8PS - LData system
Current range from 1000 A to
- Efficient and reliable power supply for data centers
- The answer to the challenges of today’s and tomorrow’s data centers
Rely on SIVACON 8PS with the new powerline technology
Innovative powerline technology enables SIVACON 8PS busbar trunking systems to transmit energy and energy data economically, safely, and reliably with plug-and-play functionality. Energy data is transmitted to automation and energy management systems and as well as to cloud-based systems (IoT) via the conductors.
So that data centers can rely on their power supplyData centers need a continuous power supply. Their operators should be able to perform retrofits and upgrades without interrupting operations. The LData system from the SIVACON 8PS product family support an easy planning and a rapid installation as well as a flexible and reliable operation.
Economical from end to end
With a current of up to 2,500 A, the system is already designed for the solutions of tomorrow. The modular tap-off units are particularly compact and allow for a flexible installation along the entire length of a busbar without fixed grid , e.g. at a spacing of 60 cm, corresponding to the common distance of the server racks.
In addition, the use of powerline technology supports operators to make energy consumption transparent and to continuously optimize it.
Data Center VR App
Have you ever seen the prefabricated skid solution for data centers from Siemens? Click and experience a data center with installed power distribution products and solutions from Siemens.
Systematically safe and reliable for high availability
SIVACON 8PS busbar trunking systems reduce potential sources of faults in the server room, reducing fire loads and improving access and modification opportunities for the entire power supply. Among other things, this increases system availability.
- design verified
- high short-circuit rating
- low fire load
- good electromagnetic compatibility
Flexible in planning and in operation
The modular construction of the LData system makes it much easier to plan electric power distribution in data centers, even when expanding existing facilities, and increases flexibility – two factors that are decisive for cost efficiency.
The electric power supply can be easily and quickly adapted to meet any new requirements. Various compact tap-off units are available to plan or expand the data center as easily as possible. They can be installed via plug & play under voltage without interrupting operations – subject to national standards. This can be done along the entire length of a busbar, e.g. at a spacing of 60 cm, corresponding to the grid of the server racks. Special tap-off points are no longer necessary.
SIVACON 8PS - LData system. Your advantages at a glance
- High availability combined with high flexibility thanks to a busbar trunking system specially designed
for data centers
- Efficient solution with a current range up to 2,500 A - reduced energy losses through the use of larger
cross-sections, developed for the needs of today and tomorrow
- Thoroughly economical thanks to space-saving and modular design, energy-tap all over the system
- Future oriented solution with the powerline technology and integration into overall systems and
- Flexible end-to-end support with comprehensive TIP solutions ensuring substantial cost savings
through the lifecycle