Safely switch operating currents in medium-voltage power distribution systems
Ensuring end-to-end protection for your system operation
3TM vacuum contactors – ideal for high switching frequenciesCompact, energy-efficient 3TM vacuum contactors are flexible to use and are suited for all relevant areas in medium-voltage power distribution, for rated voltages of 7.2 to 15 kV and rated operational currents up to 450 A. They ensure safe switching of operational currents and overload currents in categories AC-1 to AC-4 – even during voltage dips. From conveyor systems and elevators, pumping stations, transformer and transfer stations, reactive power compensation equipment, and industrial network distribution systems, to electric furnaces, data centers, wind power plants, and photovoltaic panels – vacuum contactors ensure end-to-end protection for your system operation.
Vacuum contactors – your benefits
- Individually adjustable switching times
- Various mounting positions
- Flexible control of linking system
- Highly shock-resistant
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -40° Celsius to +70° Celsius
- Suitable for applications in altitudes of up to 5,000 m
- Freely definable pole-center distances
- 1-pole, 2-pole, and 3-pole versions
- Easy replacement and modification as well as easy retrofitting of components
Ordering vacuum contactors
Safe switching in medium-voltage power distribution systems
Learn, choose, then order: Detailed technical information on vacuum contactors is available in the Industry Mall. You’re just a few clicks away from the right devices for your medium-voltage power distribution system.