The network design software SIMARIS design facilitates electrical network planning, including short-circuit current calculation, on the basis of real products with minimum input – for network calculation from the medium-voltage supply down to the socket outlet. In addition, the network design software supports calculation of the short-circuit current, load flow, voltage drop and energy balance. Based on the requirements of the specific electric power distribution system, SIMARIS design safely and reliably dimensions a system solution from a broad product portfolio which is in compliance with all the relevant standards (VDE, IEC) and reflects the present state of the art in technology. Suitable components are selected automatically. In addition the software calculates the short-circuit current, load flow, voltage drop and the energy balance. So your network calculation expenditures will be considerably reduced by using SIMARIS design - while providing a high degree of planning reliability. The SIMARIS Suite is the platform for your unitary access to all SIMARIS planning tools. You can download it in order to work with SIMARIS design.
The latest generation of SIMARIS design is available in the following versions:
SIMARIS design 10
The free tool in 20 languages for power distribution dimensioning is available in the SIMARIS Suite which you can download from this site.
SIMARIS design 10 professional
With additional functions which make network calculation even more efficient and easy. This software can be obtained from your planner consultant against a nominal charge.
At a glance: the advantages of SIMARIS design
- Intuitive and user-friendly
- End-to-end planning for all equipment from the medium-voltage level to the power consumer
- Automatic selection of matching components and distribution board systems
- Established technical rules and standards (IEC) taken into account
- Dimensioning and sizing based on real products
- Detailed knowledge of products and systems not needed
- Modifications easily performed during the planning and implementation process
- User-friendly documentation options for your planning results
- Reduction of routine work and time-savings
- High degree of planning reliability
Easy, fast and safe
Based on the requirements of the specific power distribution system, SIMARIS design safely and reliably dimensions a system solution from a broad product portfolio that is in compliance with all the relevant standards (IEC) and reflects the present state of the art in technology. Suitable components are selected automatically.
Convenient and straightforward
Thanks to its user-friendly operation and its excellent options for graphical editing of network diagrams, you will intuitively find your way around SIMARIS design. For direct project implementation, there are user-friendly options for documenting the results of the entire network dimensioning process – e.g. a parts list of the necessary equipment or the network diagram in your desired format (PDF, DXF, DWG). Having dimensioned the network, you can then export the project and import it in Simaris project for further editing.
Convince yourself of the easy and fast application of SIMARIS design and take a closer look at the functions of SIMARIS design. Our regional consultants will be pleased to provide you with personal and on-site support with any questions on the dimensioning process with SIMARIS design.
The latest generation of SIMARIS design is available in two variants:
- SIMARIS design 10, the free tool for power distribution dimensioning, is available for download.
- SIMARIS design 10 professional with additional functions, which make network calculation even more efficient and easy, you can obtain from your contact partner against a nominal charge.
Functionalities SIMARIS design 10
Functionalities SIMARIS design 10 professional
Amongst others, the following functions are additionally offered by SIMARIS design 10 professional.
Now available: SIMARIS busbarplan
By now, we provide you with a new tool in the SIMARIS Suite:
- SIMARIS busbarplan for the 3D-planning of SIVACON 8PS busbar trunking systems
Further information regarding SIMARIS busbarplan can be found here.
Furthermore, we offer you the following updates in the SIMARIS Suite:
Our SIMARIS contact partners will be pleased to help you with any questions regarding the software itself or the project you are currently working on.
They will also support you in regards of the download of the SIMARIS Suite, the registration or the installation of the separate software tools.