SIMARIS Online Toolbox
The SIMARIS Online Toolbox is available free of charge and offers small service tools for different purposes as supplementation to the SIMARIS Planning Tools. It is being expanded continuously. The toolbox can be started at the browser of your notebook or as well on mobile browsers on your tablet pc or smartphone. As it is saved in a cloud, the data can be retrieved at any point. The results are documented and made available in PDF format. The SIMARIS Suite is the platform for your unitary access to all SIMARIS planning tools - also to the SIMARIS Online Toolbox.
The SIMARIS Online Toolbox contains the following tools:
Now available: The new SIMARIS generation
You can find the new generation of the SIMARIS planning tools in the SIMARIS Suite now.
- SIMARIS design 10: for network calculation and dimensioning - allows also to create meshed and ring networks (with the professional version you can also calculate and dimension them) and lots more
- SIMARIS project 6.1: for determining the space requirements of distributing systems and the budget as well as creating technical specifications and BIM data - learn more
- SIMARIS curves 6.1: for visualizing characteristic tripping curves, cut-off current and
let-through energy curves - learn more
- SIMARIS Online Toolbox: with three useful calculation tools for the daily business - learn more
- Further highlights of the SIMARIS Suite: Access to tender specification texts, news, support documents/videos, contact partners and lots more
Our SIMARIS contact partners will be pleased to help you with any questions regarding the software itself or the project you are currently working on.
They will also support you in regards of the download of the SIMARIS Suite, the registration or the installation of the separate software tools.