Gas-insulated medium-voltage switchgear 8DJH - The one that fits all
Rated voltage up to
Rated short-time withstand current up to 25 kA
Rated normal current up to 630 A
Gas-insulated medium-voltage switchgear for secondary distribution8DJH switchgear is a factory-assembled, type-tested, 3-pole metal-enclosed single-busbar switchgear for indoor installation. 8DJH switchgear is used in public and industrial energy systems of the secondary distribution level.
- Up to 17.5 kV, 25 kA, 630 A busbar, 630 A feeder
- Up to 24 kV, 20 kA, 630 A busbar, 630 A feeder
- Hermetically enclosed
- Factory-assembled, routine-tested according IEC 62271-200
- Type-tested according IEC 62271-200
- Security of Operation, Reliability
- Maintenance-free Design
- Personal Safety
- Environmental Independence
- Economy, Ecology
Come and visit us at Light + Building 2020!
At the world’s leading trade fair for lighting and building services technology, we want to show you how you can digitalize electrical installation today for tomorrow: building the future today.
The Future Distribution Substation from Siemens, with an integrated IoT connection, is Siemens solution for preparing your distribution grid for the challenges of the transition to a new energy mix. The smart secondary substation represents future-viable power distribution. It focuses on digitalization, decarbonization, and decentralization.
Medium- and low-voltage power grids need to handle changes due to the increasing integration of distributed infeed of renewable energy and growing electromobility in private transportation. While more and more of the necessary connection capacity can be provided through grid expansion, the effects of changing energy flow direction, load fluctuations, and voltage range compliance can only be managed with intelligent solutions.
Future Distribution Substation with Integrated IoT Connection
The Future Distribution Substation from Siemens is the optimum solution concept:
- Ring main unit – compact and communicative
- Sensformer® – a transformer with connectivity
- IoT connectivity
- Application of standardized IEC communication standards
- Sensor technologies and apps for condition monitoring and
distribution grid automation
- Innovative low-voltage components
- Future-proof functionality, consistently optimized in terms of
environmental friendliness and space saving
- High efficiency and low operating costs
- Modularity and flexibility of components
- Efficient grid and asset management thanks to IoT technology
- Monitoring and protection of power quality