HB1 Generator Switchgear up to 72 kA
Rated nominal current up to
Integrates protection system of the auxiliary transformer
High personal and operational safety due to Internal Arc classification up to IAC A FLR 72 kA 0.1 s
Suitable for all type of connection
Indoor and outdoor application
Our HB1 brings your power generation continuity to its next levelSiemens HB1 is a state-of-the-art generator switchgear designed to increase the selectivity of your power unit by integrating the protection system of the auxiliary transformer. It´s rated for application up to 6,700 A and short circuit ratings up to 72 kA. With its air-insulated, metal-enclosed and non-phase segregated design, this generator switchgear integrates vacuum generator circuit-breaker (tested as per IEC/IEEE 62271-37-013) and optionally line disconnecting switch, earth disconnecting switch on generator side and/ or transformer side, instrument transformers, surge arrester(s), start-up disconnecting switch, protection of auxiliary transformer and/ or excitation transformer feeder.
Compact and comprehensive:
- The integration of auxiliary and/or excitation transformer feeders make it the ideal solution for costs, space and interface savings.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
- Wide range of interfaces with surrounding equipment: bus ducts, cable, solid insulated busbars and IPB.
- Connection from all direction
- Arc fault-tested
- High personal and operational safety due to Internal Arc Classification up to 1 sec.
- Type tests performed on fully equipped switchgear