Vacuum Auto-Recloser: The Allrounder
Safety and increased reliability in MV overhead lines
Rated voltage up to 38 kV
Short-circuit breaking current up to 16 kA
Rated normal current up to 800 A
Single phase, three-phase and single-triple
The best solution to deal with temporary faultsThe Recloser 3AD is a flexible outdoor vacuum switching device – pole or structure-mounted - that can trip and reclose up to nine times in case of a temporary line fault, thus avoiding longer network interruptions. It can be adapted to each area of applications. The Recloser 3AD meets all the requirements for outdoor use in accordance with the Recloser standards IEEE C37.60 / IEC 62271-111. Combining cutting-edge technology with quality engineering expertise it offers the optimum solution to lead your medium-voltage network into digitalization.
The Smart grid Recloser
Smart grid integration - also in customer’s existing control system
The Recloser offers a wide range of possible smart grid-integration using serial as well as network-communication protocols, like Modbus, DNP3.0, IEC 60870-5-101/103/104, IEC 61850 with GOOSE-messaging as well as the possibility to connect many other protocols using communication gateways to be mounted inside the control cubicle.
Remote access from every place at any time
The Siemens 3AD offers a web-based HMI for local and remote access via Internet to the Reclosers in order to monitor alarms, events, measured values and indications, as well as to perform switching operations and even remote re-configuration.
· Only two designs covering the whole range (up to 27kV and up to 38kV)
· Up to 16 kA short-circuit breaking current and up to 38 kV and rated operating voltage
· Rated normal current of 200, 400, 630 und 800 A
· Same control cubicle look and feel for all applications, like single-phase, three-phase and
· Long lifetime because of preventive maintenance features like I2t-Calculation for VI-
lifetime, internal battery- and capacitor supervision,
· Many diagnosis functions with watchdog-alarming to mobile phones and SCADA-System
· More than 30,000 switching operations
· Protection degree IP66