Date: November 28, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. CET (Berlin)
Duration: 1,5 h
SIMARIS busbarplan enables selecting the suitable busbar trunking system for your project and plan the busbar run in the building easily and fast. Additional components, like tap-off units, fire barrier and connection elements, can be selected with the aid of dialog menus and complete the busbar run.
This course demonstrates the design of busbar trunking systems in a small building, automatically checking the constructability according to current design rules.
- project planning of a LI busbar run for power transmission from the transformer to the low-voltage switchgear
- project planning of a LI busbar run with tap-off unit's
- project planning transition LI busbar run to LR busbar run
- subsequent modifications (e.g. rotate around longitudinal axis, techn. data)
- splitting using the busbar trunking system BD2
- project output, among others interface to SIMARIS project
- basic knowledge SIVACON 8PS busbar trunking systems of Siemens
SIMARIS busbarplan not yet installed? Get it now: www.siemens.com/simaris
We are looking forward to meeting you in the event!
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.