Get to know the latest news and developments of SEB
Siemens presents its low-emission natural gas engines for the marine sector - Asia Pacific Maritime fair, Singapore
- They produce 80 percent less NOx, reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 10 percent, are quieter and have less vibration.
- The new family of natural gas engines with high-speed generator set has been created for the electrical propulsion and power generation for the marine sector.
- Developed in the pioneering research and development centre of the Siemens Engine Business in Miñano, Spain.
Siemens presents its new gas engines capable of running on different types of fuel - China International Bioenergy and Biomass Utilization Summit, Shanghai
- They can be powered by natural gas, biogas, gas from landfills or sewage treatment plants, synthesis gas, well gas, and a wide selection of other gases to supply a variety of sectors.
- Siemens’ new Engine Business is developing these engines with the goal of solving the industry's primary problems.
- The company has also created a new Fuel Blending solution so that a single engine can use either 100 per cent biogas or 100 per cent natural gas, or a blend of both.
Siemens presents its low-emission natural gas engines for the marine sector - Navalia fair in Vigo, Spain
- The engines produce 80% less NOx, reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 10%, are quieter and produce less vibration
- This year at the fair Siemens will show a real 40-foot container with a gas generator for the Air Quality Improvement Plan of the Port of Barcelona
- The new family of natural gas engines with high-speed generator sets has been created for electric propulsion and power generation in the marine sector