Firing Temperature Increase (FTI)
Valid for following frames: SGT5-2000E (V94.2), SGT6-2000E (V84.2)
Up to 2,5 % gas turbine power increase
Up to 0,1 % heat rate improvement in simple cycle operation
Solution to increase your gas turbine performanceOur top priority at Siemens is to provide outstanding, responsive service solutions to help you improve your operating plant competitiveness and profitability. To assist you with achieving that goal, we offer the Firing Temperature Increase modernization.
The Firing Temperature Increase modernization involves the replacement or modification of key turbine components, which allows for an increase of the firing temperature. This modernization can yield a power increase, heat rate improvement and additional exhaust energy.
The Firing Temperature Increase provides significant performance advantages and offers attractive financial payback options.
The Firing Temperature Increase modernization can be a highly cost-effective means for improving the performance of your gas turbine plant.
Benefits can include:
- Up to 2,5 % gas turbine power increase *
- Up to 0,1 % heat rate improvement in simple cycle operation *
- Increased exhaust energy for combined cycle operation
We recommend a major outage for the installation of this modernization. We offer a full range of field service capabilities to help you manage your maintenance and outage schedules.
* Actual results may vary.
Scope of Supply
The Siemens Firing Temperature Increase is just one of the many innovative modernization packages available.
The scope of this modernization includes:
- Inner casing – new design
- Mixing casing modification – horizontal guides
- HR3 burners and flame tube modification
- Upgraded turbine blading materials and coatings.
- Fast exhaust diffuser thermocouples recommended