Strategic supplier for EPC contractors
Comprehensive portfolio of innovative products, systems, and solutions as your recipe for success
For decades, Siemens has been working closely with all major EPCs worldwide in many successful projects in the energy market. Based on Siemens’ experience, expertise, and portfolio EPCs can deliver safe, reliable, and high quality products to their customers. Siemens collaborates with EPCs ranging from transactional suppliers or sub-suppliers for projects to strategic suppliers or consortium partners in various application areas.
Your benefits of the partnership
EPCs benefit from Siemens’ experience of handling complex projects and the right portfolio for specific project requirements that is designed to meet major standards and specific demands factors such as required voltage, power, and environmental requirements. Siemens provides EPCs with flexible and customized solutions based on a long tradition of engineering and innovation. Additional offers comprise technical support and trainings as well as consultation for the planning of electrical grids.
Benefits for EPCs
- Easy-to-integrate portfolio that suits EPC projects and processes
- Minimized non-conformity risk
- High end-customer satisfaction thanks to Siemens’ long-standing experience with customers
- High ethical and compliance standards across all business practices
- Respect for EPCs’ firewall principles
- Compliance with all major international standards, which facilitates submission of tenders
- CAPEX optimization for flexible and efficient EPC procurement that meets end-customer requirements
- Siemens holistic portfolio across all voltage-levels helps save considerable time and effort
- Expert support from Siemens in setting and fulfillment of end-customer terms and conditions from acquisition to project execution
Power is the essential source of energy for industries, buildings, and infrastructures. The specific requirements and challenges of each company demand a versatile, custom-fit, and adaptable power supply. This becomes ever more important in the age of digitalization, because power is a lever to increase availability and profitability. In short: “power matters”.
With a high degree of digitalization, Totally Integrated Power provides a reliable, safe, and efficient power supply – with software and hardware products, systems, and solutions across all voltage levels.
Shaping the backbone of future energy systems
High-performing transmission grids are the backbone of the entire power system. Siemens has compiled a solution-oriented, integrated portfolio for grid operators It comprises products and solutions for efficient and reliable power supply with a focus on long-distance transmission, the grid integration of renewables, and strengthened grid stability. Along with Siemens‘ unparalleled expertise in digitalization, it helps develop new, targeted, and sustainable approaches in close cooperation with the customers.
Shaping the consumer-centric utility
To master the rapid – and sometimes radical – pace of change in the energy economy and secure lasting success, companies must, now more than ever, be willing and able to evolve with flexibility. This need inspired us to promise our customers “Agility in energy.”