Supply chain risk and resiliency in an age of uncertaintyFrom pharmaceuticals to food security, global supply chain vulnerabilities have been exposed by the pandemic and a series of market drivers, disrupting manufacturing and provoking conversations about resiliency. How do we ensure supply chains are reliable in this new world? Get deeper insights in the interdependencies of the supply chain, how new and emerging risks threaten both suppliers and consumers and how we can innovate to create a more resilient future.
Agenda of the virtual symposium
- Barbara Humpton, CEO, Siemens USA
How is Siemens—a major supplier and consumer of the supply chain—approaching change?
- Bruce McIndoe, President, McIndoe Risk Advisory LLC
What emerging global risks threaten societies, the supply chain and the future?
- Michael Hugos, Author and Co-founder SCM Globe Corporation
What does our supply chain look like today, and how can we improve it?
- Paul Kaeley, CEO, Siemens Advanta USA
How can we rethink supply chain strategies using technology?
- Anthony Casciano, CEO, Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Interactive Q&A session