Security threats force the industry to take actionDigitalization and the growing networking of machines and industrial plants are also leading to an increase in the risk of cyberattacks. Attacks by cyber criminals who can manipulate entire value chains often result not only in production outages but also in considerable damage to your image. To protect your operational technology (OT) in the best way possible, it is required to get transparency about the risk exposure of your assets. This allows cybersecurity threats to be identified and eliminated before they cause significant damage.
We provide more cybersecurity for your manufacturing processes
- Gain transparency of the risk exposure of your OT environment
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities before real attackers exploit them
- Increase maturity level of IT and OT operations
- Be prepared to obtain ISO/IEC 27001 certification by external certification body
- Give customers and business partners confidence in the way they interact with your business
Our OT security assessment approach at a glanceDue to our many years of experience in the security assessment of OT environments, we are your professional and reliable partner. With our holistic approach, we assess the cybersecurity of your assets to identify risks, threats and vulnerabilities. In a clear report on the current security status of your assets, we also provide you with mitigation recommendations to close security gaps.
- Controlled and aligned hacking attempts of the factory infrastructure
- Discovery and verification of realistic attack paths
- "Proof-points" on feasibility and impact for evaluating the risk exposure
- Friendly aligned Hacking
- Understanding the setup of IT & OT
- Identification of risks and security status where urgent measures are required
- Provide transparency about security issues
Cybersecurity Assessments per year
of enterprise applications, IT infrastructures, OT environments, products & solutions, ISO 27001 & IEC 62443.
discovered each year in our cybersecurity assessments, thereof approx. 60% with high/medium severity.
in performing security assessments in IT/OT infrastructures, cloud environments, web applications, rich client, mobile, SAP, software products.