Integration services - for a system-compliant device connection to SIMATIC systems!
Multi Vendor Device Integration
Multi Vendor Device Integration offers the possibility to homogeneously integrate field devices or controllers of different manufacturers into automation systems based on SIMATIC S7, SIMATIC WinCC, SIMATIC PCS 7 / PCS neo. Several integration levels are available for this purpose. Using SIMATIC PCS 7 as an example, these range from simple PLC driver blocks to complete integration into the control system, including diagnostic blocks, driver wizard, maintenance station and OS faceplates. Thanks to our many years of experience in device integration, you can benefit from the standardized and efficient implementation of your individual requirements.
Custom-fit and system-compliant integration
We offer the following options for the integration of third-party devices and Siemens devices.
- You use one of our existing libraries
- We customize the functionality of our libraries to meet your needs
- We develop a customized library
A comprehensive range of services is available for all integration projects. This creates planning security for the software maintenance, especially for updates of the target platform.
- Consulting and evaluation of your individual requirements
- Development and system testing according to the specification
- Creation of multilingual documentation
- Technical support on function and integration
- Ensuring serviceability (updates)
- Integration into a lifecycle service contract (optional)
Our wide range of products covers the integration of third-party devices as well as the integration of SIEMENS Process Automation and Factory Automation devices that are currently not or no longer supported by the PCS 7 standard scope.
I/Os: SIEMENS, PEPPERL&FUCHS, PHOENIX CONTACT, STAHL, TURCK, HIMA, BARTEC, WAGO
Inverters: SIEMENS, ABB, ALSTOM, AUMA, DANFOSS, SEW, SCHNEIDER, LENZE, LOHER
Communication: ETHERNET/IP, PROFINET, MODBUS, PROFIBUS, RS232, RS485, ASI
Controller: SIEMENS, ALLEN-BRADLEY, ROCKWELL-AUTOMATION
Pneumatics: FESTO, BÜRKERT, PARKER, NORGEN
Instrumentation: ENDRESS & HAUSER
Weighing technology: SIEMENS, METTLER-TOLEDO, SYSTEC
Multi Vendor Device Integration benefits
Defined service elements and contract-specific parameters form the components for a modular lifecycle service contract. In cooperation with you, we carry out the selection and definition of these plant-specific service elements and the contract parameters.
The contract solution is based on the specific requirements of the plant and the necessary maintenance concepts.
Advantages at a glance
- Long-term investment protection
- Ability to plan modernization and maintenance costs at the time of investment (duration of up to 15 years; TCO)
- Increase plant availability through contracted response times for servicing, spare parts supply and preventive maintenance
- Manufacturer know-how
- Ensuring serviceability through services, software and contractual support throughout the plant lifecycle
- Project management from a single source