The Future of Learning starts now
SITRAIN – Digital Industry Academy
Globalization, digitalization, new work, Internet of Things, new business models – our way of working, living and learning is changing rapidly. With SITRAIN, the future of learning begins today: SITRAIN stands for a modern learning culture that focuses on the needs of learners and the demands of innovative companies. For more effective, more flexible, more relevant and more continuous learning. Only SITRAIN – Digital Industry Academy implements knowledge building in the industrial sector in a truly future-oriented manner. Master the transformation of your company into a “learning company” together with us – and create a solid base for innovative strength and greater competitiveness. With SITRAIN – Digital Industry Academy, the future of learning is yours.
Webinar: The Future of Learning starts now
Our way of working, living and learning is changing. Companies must also respect these influences in the area of employee training and further education in order to remain competitive. Become a "learning company" with us and integrate learning into your daily work – effectively, flexibly, relevantly and continuously.
In this webinar, Kristin Rietz and Alexander Brochier discuss why companies need to transform into learning organizations and how they can master this transformation.
Expand your knowledge, apply what you have learned, build future skills – with SITRAINSITRAIN – Digital Industry Academy combines didactically effective methods with modular options. The effect: Knowledge-based competencies are strengthened and secured as a success factor. Because the future viability of your company develops with your employees – supported by a innovative learning offer.
The four building blocks of SITRAIN – Digital Industry AcademyFace-to-face training or digital training, location-independent, 24/7, on-demand or learning at fixed dates and course times? With a personal learning consultant, in a team, or on your own responsibility? Everything is possible. With "Learning Journey", "Learning Membership" and "Learning Event", SITRAIN offers opportunities, in which the following methods are used differently according to the respective demand profile.
Learn the way you want to. For learning success that will take you further.
The perfect combination for a sustainable learning success
- The content is optimally conveyed and consolidated over several weeks through the mixture of guided live modules and independent self-learning modules
- A learning membership to work on self-learning modules and to access on-demand content is included
- The SITRAIN learning consultant is of course available during the live modules, but also for questions and one-on-one discussions during coaching sessions
- Due to the modular structure, the learning units can be ideally integrated into everyday work and adapted to your own learning pace
Secure knowledge with independent and continuous learning
- Get access to the extensive and constantly growing range of self-learning units on SITRAIN access, the digital learning platform
- Search and find specific learning content or just browse – anywhere and anytime
- Promote a modern learning culture through self-reliant, continuous learning and transparency about the learning success within your team and company
The compact and guided way to acquire knowledge
- You will reach a set learning goal in the shortest possible amount of time
- The learning consultant guides you through the practical exercises and is also available to you for the entire duration of the theoretical units
- Focus on your learning in a protected learning environment away from everyday work: virtually, in the training center, or in your company
Characteristics and differentiation of the learning formats
How Siemens starts the Future of Learning
Our learning behavior is changing due to the influence of various trends. Companies need to respond and implement a lifelonglearning culture. SITRAIN supports this trend with innovative industry learning methods. Read this informative article from Dr. Ralph-Christian Ohr for more!