Project Logistics Services
You can rely on our project logistics to deliver your project’s success
Logistical challenges require the right focus and often a not insignificant effort too. We handle the planning, coordination and reliable delivery of your project logistics, whatever the nature and scale of your business is or the complexity of your projects - on land, at sea or in the air. Leaving you free to concentrate fully on your core business.
You can rely on us whatever your challenge isWe design and deliver logistics solutions tailored to your needs. Whether that’s reliable shipping of mass-market products to customers, time-critical deliveries, sensitive goods or exceptionally large, heavy items of equipment (ODC). You can choose whether you just need individual services or would like to cover the entire logistics chain. We have the right solution for your specific requirements.
Our experience, expertise and know-how, your competitive edgeTight project schedules, cross-border challenges, complex disciplines - each project has its own particular requirements. Our experienced project logistics specialists will find the right solution for you, leaving you free to focus fully on your core business.
Key benefits for you
- Better project predictability thanks to professional logistics planning
- High reliability based on more than 40 years of experience in project logistics
- Project risks minimized by avoiding mis-delivery or late delivery
- Compliance all along the logistics chain
- Cost efficiency from consolidation concepts and participation in economies of scale of the Siemens Group
- Cross-border management of project logistics in more than 10 languages
- Always up-to-date knowledge of the specific regulations in the destination countries
- Highest standards of quality, health, safety and environmental protection
What sets us apart
- More than 40 years experience in project logistics
- Global availability and sufficient resources to handle large-scale projects too
- Capabilities and market position of the Siemens Group
- A highly capable network of logistics partners, ranging from translators, customs brokers, export specialists, loading specialists through to loss assessors and transport engineers
- End-to-end coverage of the entire logistics chain with more than 70 process steps
Success figures at a glance
transports per year
large transports per year with transport weights over 400t
user satisfaction index out of 10
The team is there for us, even at short notice, and is highly professional. Our wishes and any special requests are always accommodated. Even when we need to move quickly, the team pulls out all the stops for us.Head of Logistics Excellence & Digitalization, Siemens Gas & Power
Why Siemens Global Business Services?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) designs, innovates, and efficiently operates business services for Siemens AG units worldwide as well as external customers. Its portfolio comprises transactional and expertise-driven services – with a strong focus on digitalization in areas like business administration, human resources, supply chain management, sales, marketing, and engineering.
Siemens GBS serves its clients globally out of eleven major delivery locations with about 10,000 employees. Siemens GBS headquarters are based in Munich, Germany.