Shared Services Consulting
We help you to achieve the next level of performance
With years of experience in setting up, running and improving Shared Services for various processes, we can support the implementation and optimization of Shared Services delivery in your business. Our structured and multi-dimensional approach will help you to realize your business targets. Our lessons learned can become your efficiency gain.
We guide you through your Shared Services JourneyOur service starts with an analysis of your current situation and specific needs. Based on these results, we consult you in the Shared Services development journey and support the implementation, operation and continuous improvement of new frameworks.
“It has been a great journey together!”
- Increase in quality and efficiency
- Simplification and standardization of processes and activities
- Ongoing cost optimization
- Seamless Shared Services provision
- Business continuity in challenging times
- Increase in digitalization and automation
- We’ve experienced the transformation firsthand - with over 20 years of experience in optimizing our own shared services journey, we can guide you through yours
- Our systematic methodology is based on success in both implementation and operation
- Your individual needs are our priority
- We run Shared Services under various conditions and know what is key
- We are passionate about providing smart, customized solutions
- We are a well renowned business partner, regularly participating in various Shared Service round table discussions and best practice sessions
Years of Shared Services consulting experience
Customer Satisfaction Index (out of 10)
Years of Shared Services experience
Why Siemens Global Business Services?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a reliable and trusted partner that provides innovative, automated and digital services and solutions. In an end-to-end oriented organization, GBS covers the Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire and Business Solutions & Services processes.
Nearly 7.000 employees in ten service centers, Siemens Global Business Services is represented worldwide, drawing on 20 years of experience and a customer-oriented service culture. Customers benefit from greater flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom. This means that they can fully focus on their core business.