Business Administration and Controlling Services
One-stop-shop for customized controlling services
We provide end-to-end services for all of your business administration and controlling needs so that you can minimize touchpoints and maximize efficiency. As your one-stop-shop, we can support you from budgeting/forecasting to cost center controlling, project controlling and state-of-the-art reporting solutions. Take advantage of our global footprint, bringing us as close to our customers as we need to be - sometimes even full-time on-site. With more than ten years of experience in Support Function Controlling we provide profound knowledge in Business Administration and Controlling processes.
Your partner for controlling and business administration servicesWe provide services in the areas of controlling, business administration, analytics and reporting for all Siemens Companies and Governance units - but you don’t have to be a Siemens affiliate to benefit from our expertise. With a global footprint and community, we are able to combine customer proximity and cost reduction to better serve our customers all around the world. We provide automated processes that are continuously optimized, efficient IT tools that reduce manual work and customized services that can be adjusted to your needs and requirements.
Cost efficiency. Flexibility. Transparency.With more than 10 years of experience in support function controlling, we have specific knowledge in different areas of the industry. Our products and services can be flexibly customized to your individual use cases. We also create state-of-the-art digital reporting solutions, such as the Global Function Board, a one-stop-shop for the needs of the financial community.
We support you to shape and design your entrepreneurial aspirations. New insights are created, enhanced and shared through our initiative and experienced-based knowledge. We establish a well-structured common awareness – quickly and positively impacting your bottom line.
- Cost Reduction: By leveraging our global presence and ensuring that the right employees are available in the right locations you benefit from cost efficiency and competitive prices.
- Focus on Core Business: We will take care of your recurring commercial needs and repetitive BA tasks so that you can focus on creating value for your customers.
- Customer Proximity: GBS employees are located in delivery centers all around the world, ensuring customer proximity and cross-border knowledge sharing no matter where you are.
- Valuable Insights: Benefit from better organized and consolidated data so that you have the transparency needed to run your business.
- Flexibility: Pick and choose from our different service modules to ensure a fully customized service that is as flexible as you need it to be.
- As a member of the SIEMENS family, we know all about the industrial business and related industries.
- Through our global footprint we are always where you are
- We offer a one-stop shop for your complete commercial value chain. Pick and choose from our service offering to support individual commercial needs, or let us manage your entire commercial processes from budgeting to state-of-the-art reporting solutions
- Choose us as a stable, long-term partner. With many internal career and development opportunities for our employees, working with us means great team spirit and low fluctuation
- Customer service is at the heart of our core values and corporate culture, so you can be sure all of our activities are focused on you
We operate globally, with locations in:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- US / Costa Rica
Why Siemens Global Business Services?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) designs, innovates, and efficiently operates business services for Siemens AG units worldwide as well as external customers. Its portfolio comprises transactional and expertise-driven services – with a strong focus on digitalization in areas like business administration, human resources, supply chain management, sales, marketing, and engineering.
Siemens GBS serves its clients globally out of eleven major delivery locations with about 10,000 employees. Siemens GBS headquarters are based in Munich, Germany.