Power and Gas
The Power and Gas DivisionThe Power and Gas Division offers a broad spectrum of products and solutions for environmentally-compatible and resource-saving power generation, using fossil or renewable fuels for efficient energy production and the reliable transport of oil and gas. Customers are utilities, independent power producers, engineering, procurement, and construction (EPCs) companies and industrial customers e.g. the oil and gas industry.
What we do
Our portfolio is perfectly matched to the challenges of a dynamic market and includes the following:
- Gas turbines with capacities ranging from five to 400 MW. Our gas turbines offer high efficiency, reliability, and environmental sustainability, qualities that in turn deliver low lifecycle costs and make power plants highly profitable.
- Steam turbines in the performance range from 45 kW to 1,900 MW with a long tradition in manufacturing process and as ongoing development.
- Generators in the power range from 25 to 2,235 MVA. Our expertise is based on more than 100 years of experience in the development and production of generators on an installed fleet of more than 3,500 machines.
- Our compressor portfolio offers long-term efficiency, availability, and reliability. Our compressors fulfill industry-specific customer requirements in the oil and gas segment, onshore gas production, or gas transport through pipelines as well as in industrial applications including air separation, etc.
- Our integrated power plant solutions offer concepts for gas- fired plants at highest quality from extended power train to full turnkey power plants.
- Our Power & Process Automation family completes the Division’s portfolio with comprehensive solutions for power plant I&C, electrical systems, and IT solutions.
In the following we introduce our solutions: