Register to the event now!
Date: Thursday, 7 July 2022
Time: 08:00 - 16:30 AM (WIB)
Place: Jakarta, Indonesia
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
As the global population grows, humanity is putting increased pressure on the planet, changing the climate, depleting resources and polluting the environment. Smart Infrastructure is the ideal partner for customers on their sustainability and digitalization journey.
Siemens combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. Discover our industrial innovation at Infrastructre Talks on 7 July 2022!
Infrastructure Talks 2022 Agenda:
- Registration, COV-19 Antigen for Participants & Coffee Morning
- Opening Remark
- Topic 1: Challenge & Siemens Added Value
- Topic 2: SIMATIC Product Portfolio - Comprehensive Product Scope for Automation
- Topic 3: Application Samples for Pump Station & Distribution Station
- Topic 4: SINAMICS G Series - Pump & Fan Drive: Perfect Solution for the HVAC & Infrastructure Market
- Q&A Session 1
- Lunch Break & Networking
- Topic 5: Flowmeter, Level & Energy Monitoring
- Coffee Break
- Topic 6: Remote Telecontrol Unit, Industrial Wireless System & Industrial Ethernet
- Q&A Session 2
- Lucky Draw & Closing
SAVE YOUR SEAT & REGISTER TODAY!