Siemens SINOVA 45.J & 42.J Definite Purpose Contactors
The Siemens SINOVA 45.J & 42.J Definite Purpose Contactors have various contact configuration ranging from one pole up to three poles. The enclosure is a frame housing the contact and the electromagnet. Enclosures are made of insulating materials and thermosetting plastics to protect and insulate the contacts and to provide some measure of protection against personnel touching the contacts. These reliable control components are available up to 40 amps capacity and in 1-, 2- and 3-pole configurations at coil voltages from 24 to 480VAC.
Key Product Benefits
- Durable Metal Back Plate for easy mounting
- Operating temperature -5…55 °C
- Maximum Rating up to 40Amps
- Rated Frequency 50/60Hz
- One Pole contactor available both with Shunt Bar option and without Shunt as well.
- Three pole contactor with inbuilt 1NO+1NC contacts
- Compact size
- Encapsulated body resistant to dust and other environmental elements.
They are ideal for use in:
- Resistive heating, for motors
- HVAC system/Compressors in Air conditioning
- Refrigeration equipment
- Agriculture Pump Starters