What we do
Essential applications of our Division include building operation, automation, comfort, fire safety and security. The division offers products, solutions and services that optimize the energy costs, reliability, comfort and performance of buildings while meeting ecological and sustainability requirements. The Division has a broad customer base that includes owners, operators and tenants of public and commercial buildings as well as general contractors, system houses and original equipment manufacturers (OEM).
The Building Technologies Division offers:
- A comprehensive portfolio of components, products and systems for demand-based, efficient control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) plants, with all components optimally matched and covering all technical applications in the HVAC sector.
- Consulting and services as well as products and technologies aimed at optimizing the performance, comfort and energy efficiency of buildings and infrastructures across their entire lifecycle.
- Comprehensive monitoring, maintenance, modernization and efficiency optimization services for buildings and infrastructures.
- Comprehensive consulting services for energy management, energy procurement and consumption analysis, and implementation of efficiency measures.
- Innovative, high-quality fire safety products, systems and solutions for early and reliable detection, quick and deception-proof alarming and evacuation processes as well as intelligent extinguishing based on current room conditions.
- Planning, design, setup, maintenance, monitoring, financing and operation of integrated security solutions, including command and control systems, security management systems, and intelligent video analysis systems.
- Integrated systems and solutions for specific markets and industries such as data centers, utility companies, airports, hospitals and hotels.
- Consulting, planning, development and financing of turnkey integrated automation, security and fire safety solutions for buildings and infrastructures (Total Building Solutions, TBS).
Matthias Rebellius is the CEO of the Building Technologies Division (effective January 1, 2015). Mr. Rebellius holds a degree in Electrical Engineering and has held a variety of positions at Siemens AG since 1988. He previously spent three years as the CEO of Building Technologies’ Americas Region.
Building Technologies Solutions