Solutions for sustainable progress and growthAt Siemens, we answer the world’s toughest questions confronting industry, energy and the environment, and healthcare, by offering not just individual products but end-to-end integrated solutions and life-cycle services, which translate into higher productivity, higher efficiency and higher profits.
Pioneering changes in Sri Lanka
With an array of Siemens products, solutions and services
- 1.2 MW motor and drive panel package for the country’s most preferred cement supplier
- Complete automation of new tyre press lines for a leading global supplier of tires and wheel systems
- 500KW VSD and panel for the water supply and drainage board
- Power evacuation solution for a mega power project
- EDPC - Electrical and Integrated Building Management Systems for a leading bank
- Integrated Building Management system for a blue-chip conglomerate in Sri Lanka
- Integrated Building Management and fire detection solution for a high commission
- 220 KV GIS and 132 KV AIS substations for a Transmission Project
- Power Sector Transmission Development Project
- Modernization and upgradation of the medium-voltage distribution network of the country’s capital
- 10 MW steam turbine for a Bio Mass based power project
- Country’s first Linear Accelerator for cancer treatment
- Complete Diagnostics for the Nuero Trauma Center including AVanto MR, 16 slice CT and C Arms
Local partners. Global solutions.
Our Authorized Distributors in Sri Lanka.
Dimo Limited is our longest serving partner in Sri Lanka and has won several significant projects for Siemens over the years. Its relationship with Siemens extends in the business areas of Power Transmission & Distribution, Power Generation, Medical Solutions, Industrial Solutions & Services, Enterprise Networks, Building Management Systems, Industrial Generators, Lighting, Transportation Systems and Software for SAP implementation.
Empire Trading Agency, Engineers & Contractors is Siemens sales and service partner in the low voltage switchgear business since 1989. Over the years, Empire has been in the business of electrical materials supply, and later diversified into manufacturing of concrete based products and later added industrial electrical products into its portfolio.
Nikini Automation is a Siemens sales and service partner for Automation & Drives Solutions across Industries. With over 20 years experience in this business, they are an agency for sales & hands-on training on automation products. Nikini has a state-of-the art training centre, in Colombo, offering basic & advanced courses for PLC and drives. Its subsidiaries design, manufacture & commission customized automation systems.