Future of Automation: Unravel the Next Level
Whether it’s edge computing, artificial intelligence, or big data, the power of digitalization is being felt throughout the industrial world. It is fundamentally changing value chains and production methods. Technical sophistication is no longer enough. Smart solutions are the new standard: solutions that are flexible, scalable, modular, and at the same time cost-efficient and sustainable.
How can we successfully implement these high standards in production?
Are we ready for a virtual dive into the world of smart technology?
For the past 4 years, the Siemens Factory Automation Customer Event (FACE), has been at the forefront in bringing our customers face to face to with the latest technologies in factory automation and jointly deriving benefits in implementing these in Indian manufacturing enterprises.
This year, Future of Automation: Unravel the Next Level, will be our theme for FACE V and It will be held virtually from 19th to 23rd October 2020.
In addition to the live presentations and webinars over 5 days, you can visit our virtual fair which is available round the clock until 26/10/2020. As with our live events, there is plenty of room for interaction with our experts from the automation domain.
FACE V - Highlights
Meet the Challenges of Tomorrow
Under the motto ‘Future of Automation: Unravel the Next Level’ we would like to introduce the latest innovations in the field of Digitalization, Industrial Automation and Production Machine Building to you. During the event, we will present concrete solutions, tools, and innovations that will prepare you to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
Along with the live presentations and webinars, we will present you a greater scope of our products & solutions with the exhibition zone, where you can check out various booths which are available round the clock.
Have a glimpse of Product wise innovations taking place in the world of Factory automation.
- WinCC Unified System - Visualize Future
- Unified Comfort Panel - Visualize Future
- TIA Portal
- SIMATIC Field PG
- SIMATIC Controller
- LOGO! goes Cloud
- S7-1200 Extends Communication Possibilities
- S7-1500 Overview + Highlights
- SIMATIC S7-1500RH
- SIMATIC Safety Integrated
- Distributed IO (ET 200) in IP20
- Distributed IO (ET 200) in IP6X
- SIMATIC SCADA - Totally Connected and Digitalized
- SIMATIC IPC
- SIMATIC IOT 2050
- SITRAIN - Digital Industry Academy
- SITRAIN - Access
- Online Training Program
Discover the cutting edge technologies for more flexible production, greater productivity and efficiency.
- Totally Integrated Automation - Integration³ (TIA Showcase)
- Simulation for machines
- Standardization / OPC UA / Line Integration
- SIMATIC Energy Manager
- SIMATIC Energy Suite Load Management
- Quality Assurance with AI
- Siemens Industrial Edge
- Cloud and Edge Computing Overview
- Secured and Convenient Remote Access
- Industrial Security
- SIMATIC Ident paves the way for cloud connection
Our industry solution portfolio enables machine builders to meet the increasing requirements of industry. Because of varying requirements of different markets, Siemens have adapted solution portfolio specifically to each market. Our offering contains proven products and solutions as well as usable future technologies.
- Scalable Motion Control Solutions
- Specialist in Packaging Technology
- Solutions for Printing machines
- Metal Forming Solutions
- Modular Solutions for Plastics Industry
- State-of-the-Art Handling Solutions
- Digitalization in Machine Buliding
Drive the digital transformation for Food & Beverage industry with Digital Enterprise. Discover the benefits of merging the virtual & the real world. Explore possibilities provided by the Digital Twin of product, production and performance.
- BRAUMAT - Create Great Beer!
- Plant KPIs at Your Fingure Tips
- Trusted Traceability
- Unleash The Power of Digitalization
Travel, it is part of our daily routine, experience the comfort and safety offered by Siemens automation at your footstep. With Siemens digital twin technology you can create an exact replica of tunnel in digital world and even simulate each and every scenario.
- Siemens Solutions for Metro and Platform Screen Doors
- Tunnel Digitalization & Automation
Water is the world's most precious resource. It is our duty to preserve and use it in a very optimum way. With Siemens technology for digitization we can get closer to this precious resource and manage its treatment and supply more efficiently.
- Intro to Siemens Solution in Water
- Visualization as Clear as Water Itself
- Keep Remote Access in Arms Reach
- Energy Saved is Energy Produced
- Are Your Pumps Healthy?
- Securing World's Most Precious Resource
Winning the Race against time is now more important than Ever in Pharmaceutical! We’ll work with you to develop the ideal solutions for your specific requirements, combine your skills with our hardware and software portfolio, and help you digitalize your entire value chain. Together we can win the race against time. Join us to learn more
- Digitalization in Pharma
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- SIMATIC fit in Pharmaceutical Industry
Drive the digitalization of the automotive and tire industry with the Digital Enterprise Portfolio and turn your ideas into successful vehicles efficiently.
- Digital Enterprise @ Automotive
- SIMOVE - Automated Guided Vehicles
- E-Car & Battery Pack Manufacturing Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence @ Automotive
- Standardization @ Automotive
Are you ready to join us to unravel the next level of automation?
We will take a closer look at how technologies like edge computing, artificial intelligence, IOT, etc. are changing the face of multiple industries like manufacturing, F&B, automotive & pharma, enabling them in improving productivity, safety, profitability, and quality.