Reliable, low-maintenance pressure measurement with SITRANS P320/420
SITRANS P320/420 is the first pressure transmitter in the market to feature remote safety handling. The instruments’ remote safety handling via SIMATIC PDM saves time during SIL commissioning: rather than manually attending to each individual device across a facility, operators can program transmitters from the control room. This reduces the commissioning time in applications requiring functional safety. Both pressure transmitters have an increased proof test interval over other devices in the market. With testing periods of up to fifteen years rather than every two they are lowering maintenance costs significantly.
- Reduced commissioning time due to remote safety handling
- Suitable for harsh conditions due to robust materials
- User-friendly due to clear and large display and diagnostic icons acc. to NAMUR NE107 and a quick start wizard
- Maintenance cost reduction due to proof test interval up to 15 years
- Fast reaction and optimized processes due to reduced response time
We are organizing two identical sessions on 4th December 2020 and 11th December 2020 by our global experts from Siemens AG to help you know more about the product features and demonstrations along with industry specific applications. You can register for a suitable day based on your availability and convenience.