Always the first choice in industrial monitors and thin clients
Much more than just a simple industrial monitor! Siemens provides reliable and and extremely rugged LCD monitors with a multitude of uses: Whether as a desktop device for control centers, as a built-in unit for control consoles or as PC-based visualization and control solutions requiring a spatially divided setup of the operator panel and the industrial PC or server: SIMATIC industrial monitors and thin clients always offer you the optimal solution – as a stand-alone solution or also with several control stations in extensive visualization and control solutions.
Designed for industryWith our SIMATIC IPCs, you can count on the highest quality. We designed these devices for reliable continuous operation in an industrial environment. To meet our quality standards from the development process to the product itself, we manufacture the mainboards for increased industrial requirements in state-of-the-art plants in Germany.
When it comes to quality, we leave nothing to chance: starting in the development phase, we focus on the quality design of parts to the selection of components. Production in climate-controlled halls with constant temperature and air humidity, special test procedures, and series-accompanying type tests and trials ensure 100% correct functioning and compliance with all technical specifications. The quality of product packaging is especially high and in compliance with strict shipping guidelines to ensure that the product arrives in perfect condition. We not only comply with the requirements of CE and UL approvals but far exceed them. This is demonstrated by regular inspections of field quality.
In this way, we protect your investments. Because the products also conform to our own Siemens standard SN 36350-1 for environmentally sound product design, we also reduce the environmental impact from production to disposal.
SIMATIC Industrial Flat Panels
Industrial monitors for practical gesture and multi-touch operation.
SIMATIC IFP Industrial Flat Panels are outstandingly suitable as industrial monitors with rapid response times for real-time image updating, e.g. for job mode or trend display. The innovative devices are available as pure display devices or as touch or multi-touch versions (optional as Ethernet Monitor) with widescreen fronts in 12, 15, 19 and 22 inches.
Also available is a 15 inch touch version with function keys, front USB interface and keypad.
SIMATIC IFP are connected using the new DisplayPort interface or DVI-D to the industrial PC, which can be up to 30 meters away.
- Engineering with TIA Portal
- Easy transition from a predecessor to a new device with migration or due to the wide-ranging catalog of HMI devices
- "Ready to work": Fast commissioning and cost savings, no additional enclosures, standard plugs, USB interface installed externally, service door, space-saving design, low installation overhead
- Flexible operating location due to variety of mounting options: outside the enclosure on a support arm or pedestal of reputable manufacturers
- Easy connection and wiring minimized through communication with PROFINET and PROFIsafe
- Individually upgraded by extension units, freedom in the configuration with respect to number and type, variety of operator controls, easy conversion and replacement in case of damage as well as retrofitting of keys
- Long-term availability
- High operating safety thanks to PROFIsafe, two-hand operation and palm detection
- All-round IP65-protected – protection against water and dust
- Always perfectly styled
- Modern product design with sleek housing (low mounting depth), glass front including operator controls and a slim frame
- Easy to use with gestures, single and multi-touch operation even thin work gloves
- Customization by selecting your own designs or styles
SIMATIC Industrial Thin Clients
Widescreen terminal devices for industrial applications.
SIMATIC ITC Industrial Thin Clients represent powerful control terminals with high-resolution wide-screen touch displays in 12, 15, 19 and 22 inch formats. Their user-friendliness is particularly advantageous for the realization of distributed HMI solutions with client-server architecture, while their flexible applicability supports machine-level operation and monitoring as well as connection to control systems (SCADA) and numerical controls (SINUMERIK).
The innovative product design of the SIMATIC ITC Industrial Thin Clients was honored with the renowned iF product design award.
- High performance with optimized power consumption
- Powerful CPU with 1.2 GHz Intel Celeron processor
- Main memory with 512 MB in DDR3 memory technology
- Gigabit-LAN interface for rapid communication
- Dimmable background illumination for optimized power consumption
- High flexibility
- Wide-screen fronts with touch displays in 12“, 15", 19" and 22“ formats
- Numerous supported protocols: RDP, SmartServer, VNC (SINUMERIK)
- Multisession for parallel connections with multiple servers with rapid switchover
- Integrated web browser, 1 x Gigabit-LAN and 2 x USB interface (rear)
- High industrial standard
- Aluminum die-cast fronts
- Zero-maintenance continuous operation (without fan, hard disk) up to 50 °C
- Flash memory as bulk memory
- High system availability
- Automatic connection restoration (auto reconnect)
- Redundant server connections (RDP redundancy)
- High user friendliness
- Rapidly configurable turnkey system with First Setup Assistant
- Central device management for multiple thin clients via Remote Configuration Center
- Safe operation in bright environments
- Highly luminous displays with high contrast (400 cd/m2)
- High resolution and readability up to 170° from all directions
- High investment protection and continuity
- MTBF of background illumination up to 80 000 h
- Integrated wide-screen design with comfort panel, flat panel or panel PC for uniform machine/system design
- Service and support period from 9 to 11 years
Design and functions
Doing away with wear parts such as fan or hard disk, the SIMATIC ITC with aluminum die-cast fronts feature a particularly high ruggedness with zero maintenance. The devices can be detached from the server system over an almost unlimited distance via Industrial Ethernet. A Gigabit-LAN interface, an integrated web browser and manifold supported protocols ensure high flexibility and rapid communication with other systems.