SITOP DC/DC converters
SITOP DC/DC converters – for a stable power supply despite a fluctuating DC voltage
A SITOP DC/DC converter can be used as a “refresher” – in other words, this module guarantees a reliable power supply to a remote load when bridging long distances. At the same time, a SITOP DC/DC converter serves as a stabilizer: If the power supply is unstable, it stabilizes it in the downstream feeder. This type of module is ideal for use with battery-powered devices, where the battery’s output voltage can vary depending on its charge status. A SITOP DC/DC converter ensures a stable 24 V DC supply to connected loads, such as a control unit (CPU).
Stable power supply despite fluctuating DC voltagePlants and systems with safety-related applications are equipped with a battery backup. These include, for example, applications in industry, power plants, water treatment plants, and vehicle on-board power supplies. In order to reliably supply the loads involved in this type of application with their rated input voltage, SITOP offers a range of different DC/DC converters.
Typical DC/DC converter applications:
- Refreshing DC voltage when bridging long distances
- Stabilizing DC voltage when the input voltage fluctuates
- Galvanic isolation of DC feeders, e.g. in shipbuilding
- Use as battery-powered backup supply for infrastructure facilities, e.g. at train stations, for maximum availability
- Stable power supply for battery-powered AMR (autonomous mobile robot)