The automated measuring system Set CEM CERT
Set CEM CERT is a standardized and certified modular continuous emission monitoring system, CEMS which is suitable for use in plants which need to comply with European legislation (13. BImSchV, 17. BImSchV, 27. BImSchV, 30. BImSchV, 44. BImSchV, TA-Luft, IED 2010/75/EU and MCPD 2015/2193/EU). The innovative CEMS meets the current quality standards of EU directives EN 14956, EN 15267 and EN 14181 (QAL1/2/3, AST).
- Up to 2 analyzers with different measuring ranges can be configured
- Selection of versions for indoor or outdoor installation
- Selection of sample gas cooler and NOX converter from leading manufacturers
- Electric heaters and air conditioners can be configured to extend the ambient temperature range
- Selection of versions with appropriate sampling probes, heated sample gas lines
Benefits at a glance
- According to EN15267-3 tested measuring ranges can be selected for a variety of ranges to ensure use in different areas of application for the CEMS (QAL1 approved).
- The complete modular package allows the certified use of system components from different manufacturers (QAL1 approved).
- Simple and fast to configure
- Very low costs of procurement and operation
Here for you to answer all your questions
We are represented worldwide with production facilities and system integration centers. Each center, whether in Houston, Singapore, or Karlsruhe, has its own sales, engineering and assembly teams, service and logistics hotlines and well-equipped training centers. In addition, our employees have a global presence and are familiar with all relevant local requirements, guidelines, and standards.