The compact weighing electronic for highest precision
SIWAREX WP351 is the right choice for many demanding weighing applications, either for producing accurate mixtures, ensure precise filling or legal-for-trade bagging, checking, totalizing or dosing. SIWAREX WP351 can be used in automatic as well as in non-automatic weighing applications.
Due to the intelligent firmware the weighing process is controlled autonomously directly from the module. Besides that, the high-speed sampling rate and processing time of 1.000 Hz guarantee best performance and repeatability.
The connection of standard load cells according to the strain gauge principle avoids any manufacturer dependence and thus there is a large range of compatible, worldwide known and proven sensors available, which can be used.
The whole performance of SIWAREX WP351 is packed in an ultra-compact design. With a width of only 20 mm and a height of 65 mm it is one of the smallest weighing electronics worldwide.
Due to the seamless integration into the ET 200SP system it can be directly connected to SIMATIC PLC systems such as S7-300, -400, -1200 and -1500, which makes it to a smart alternative to “black-box” weighing terminals.
The ET 200SP interface module IM155-6MF HF enables an easy connection to Ethernet IP or Modbus TCP based automation systems.
Certified for legal-for-trade operation according OIML R-51, R-61, R-76 and R-107.
Functionality and precision at once with SIWAREX WP351
- Ultra-compact: 20 mm width, 65 mm height
- Fast: reaction time of digital outputs < 1 ms
- Highly accurate: resolution +/– 20.000.000 parts, up to 3 x 6000d multi-range/multi-interval scale; 0,4µV/e
- User-friendly due to webserver for service and commissioning
- Legal-for-trade in accordance to OIML R-51, R-61, R-76 and R-107
- Seamless integration in different automation systems
- Various communication interfaces ex-works
- “Ready-to-use” HMI interface and function block
Typical applications: Automatic (non-/legal-for-trade) filling, bagging, totalizing, and check-weighing scales, non-automatic (non-/legal-for-trade) scales such as platform or hopper scales.