Building Technologies – Training and Experience Centre, India
Technical training for the safety, security, comfort and efficiency of your buildings and infrastructure
Customer Experience Centre
The interactive experience centre showcases solutions that make buildings smart, safe, secure, comfortable and energy-efficient. The main objective of the centre is to showcase our globally benchmarked solutions and capabilities for the Indian market.
Systems that can be experienced include Integrated Building Management Systems (IBMS), Fire Detection and Suppression, Access Control, and Intelligent Video Surveillance with analytics. The interactive design of the experience centre allows for exhibiting live-systems independently or as part of a totally integrated system. Customer specific scenarios can be simulated live to demonstrate functioning of the systems in response to various potential triggers at customer’s premises.
With the ever-changing business needs of the customer, Siemens Building Technologies has the ability to create customized training that benefits the organization and their system operators. The state-of-the-art training centre in Navi Mumbai caters to customers as well as interested and potential clientele.
The Training and Experience Centre has a dedicated panel of certified instructors who create courses tailored to specific requirements. Whether it is incorporating topics from multiple classes into one course or using site specific examples, we’ll make sure you get the most out of your training.
Your organization and employees will benefit from systems that help you lower operational costs while enhancing your building’s performance and comfort. The courses aim at building technically competent resources and help provide a more meaningful analysis of operations data and the most effective implementation of the delivered solutions.
Advanced Operations for Building Automation Systems
- Know the Navigation within MMI Software
- Understand the functions i.e. Graphics, Trends, Schedules, Site Connection status etc.
- Create and change schedules. Define calendar functions
- Working with Trend Viewer. Create trend View. Add / Remove trends from a trend view
- Create Online trends
- User administration
- Alarm Handling
Fundamentals of Security systems
- Understand the various types of threats and threat perceptions
- What are the components of Access control system.
- What are different types of Readers, and the applications of each type
- Design of Access control system
- Understand the requirements of multi-site application
- Reporting capabilities and applications