Customized compressorsOur customized line of integrally geared machines can accommodate up to four pinion shafts with up to eight impellers total resulting in impressive pressure ratios which can be achieved in a compact design. Compressors can be designed according to API 617 or API 672 and customer specifications. Driver options depend on process and energy resources and can be electric motor, steam turbine or gas turbine and are suitable for direct turbine-drive or integrated turbine design.
Customized compressors with integrated radial expansion turbine
A variant of the customized integrally geared compressor allows the integration of a single- or two-stage radial expansion turbine as a direct drive option for the compressor. This allows the direct recovery and conversion of energy from pressurized high temperature process gas streams into kinetic energy driving the compressor. Depending on the amount of available energy this drive option can serve as a sole, main or auxiliary driver in combination with e.g. an electric motor or motor generator.
- All gear components designed and manufactured within our own supply chain
- High efficiency and outstanding operating range
- Axial inlet impellers for high volume flow
- Multi-service capability
- Up to eight impellers / stages
- Four-shaft gear for cost sensitive motor driven trains
- Inter-cooling between stages
- Design options for any kind of gas
- Designed according to API 617, API 672 and customer specifications
- Comprehensive driver options
- Volume flow rates up to 1,000,000 m³/h / 590,000 cfm
- Discharge pressure up to 200 bar / 2,900 psi
- Gear box ratings up to 65,000 kW / 87,000 hp