Fire Safety Technology Webinar on DemandThank you for attending the Siemens Fire Safety Technology Sessions 1 & 2 last March 24 and 31, 2020. We hope that the sessions helped you understand the benefits of our fire safety solutions.
During the webinar, the following topics were discussed:
- UL 268: Separating Fact from Fiction in Detection - We will provide a review of the new UL268 7th edition regulation, what it means, when it goes into effect, and the increased safety benefits that it bring
- How to Specify Built-In Isolation - Learn how isolation provides system flexibility, System survivability, system cost reduction, and less disruptive service
- Unique detection reliability with ASAtechnology - Sophisticated applications require exceptional technology – and that includes the field of fire detection
- Cerberus PACE (public address and voice alarm solution) - Protecting lives with the sound of safety
- Silent extinguishing - Keeps modern data storage systems safe and ensures business continuity even in the case of fire
If you missed our presentation during the live sessions, you can sign up below to watch the free recording.