Register below for PSSC 500 Virtual CoursePower Flow and Steady State Analysis Using PSS®E Online Delivery
Power Flow and Steady State Analysis Using PSS®E course is designed to familiarize new users with the Power Flow and Fault Analysis features of the PSS®E program. Participants gain experience through hands-on exercises. Upon completion of this course, new PSS®E users will be acquainted with most program functions in sufficient detail for them to begin study work relevant to power flow, fault analysis and other types of steady state analysis.
• Modeling a basic power flow
• Solving power flows and creating reports
• Understanding and interpreting results (convergence, divergence, nonconvergence)
• Changing model data and network topology
• Applying data checking functions to identify modeling issues
• Managing power flow data (import/export, network reduction, merging data)
• Performing fault analysis, including overhead line properties calculation and data management
• Automating and customizing procedures using Response Files, IPLAN* and Python®*
• Performing balanced switching, motor starting and voltage rise calculations and viewing results
• Performing AC/DC contingency and transfer limit calculations
• Special applications, including PV/QV analyses and Inertial/Governor redispatch power flows.
Participants must be employees of a company that is a current lessee of PSS®E. While no experience with the
program is required, it is assumed that participants are familiar with electric network modeling fundamentals, symmetrical component theory of poly-phase systems, and power system analysis methods.
June 20-24, 2022
PHP 62,100 *per participant VAT insclusive
PHP 55,890 *per participant discounted if minimum of three (3) from the same company
After a participant fills up the registration, a separate email will be sent to initiate the payment process. By signing up to this event registration, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions of the workshop organizer including, but not limited, to the cost of the registation and schedule of the workshop.