Register below for PSSC 550 Virtual CourseDynamic Simulation Using PSS®E (PSSE DYNSI)
An intensive hands-on course, PSS®E – Dynamics Simulation using PSS®E is designed to familiarize new users with the Dynamic Simulation features of the PSS®E program, and to explore how different types of disturbances can cause systems to behave in certain ways through analysis of system response outputs from PSS®E dynamic simulations.
Upon completion of this course, PSS®E users will be acquainted with the commonly used program functions in sufficient detail for them to begin study work involving dynamic simulations.
• Understand the basic logic flow and setup of dynamic simulation
• Perform model data checking and editing
• Simulate the power system response to disturbances
• Plot results
• Investigate simulation options available within PSS®E, e.g., scan for out-of-step conditions, buses outside voltage range, and set relative machine angles
• Append new models to an existing simulation setup
• Compile and create user DLL files
• Simulate the operation of relays
• Use standard models from the model library and/or user-written models
• Create and manage scenarios and event studies
Participants must be employees of a company that is a current lessee of PSS®E. Knowledge of the basic functions of PSS®E load flow is required. It is assumed that participants are familiar with the basics of generator, turbine, control and network protection models.
To be announced
PHP 62,100 *per participant VAT insclusive
PHP 55,890 *per participant discounted if minimum of three (3) from the same company
After a participant fills up the registration, a separate email will be sent to initiate the payment process.