Software for Every Business and Every Process
Simplify, Optimize, Innovate
Businesses large and small have discovered that SAP ECC 6.0 is the world's most comprehensive family of adaptive business applications, providing best-of-breed, industry-specific functionality for your enterprise. Our software is built for complete application integration, unlimited scalability, and easy collaboration over the Internet.
Individually, SAP ECC 6.0 applications help you manage your most critical business processes. Collectively, they form a tightly integrated business application suite that adds value to every facet of your organization – and your external value chain.
SAP ECC 6.0 applications are based on the SAP Net Weaver platform, integration and application platform. This reduces total cost of ownership across the entire IT landscape and supports the evolution of SAP ECC 6.0 applications to a services-based architecture.
Improve alignment of your strategies and operations. Enhance productivity and insight for your enterprise. That's the power you get with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software from SAP – the power to adapt quickly to changing industry requirements.
SAP is known for providing businesses like yours with the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software needed to gain strategic insight, increase productivity and respond ﬂexibly to changing markets to compete better. SAP® ERP software has been instrumental in increasing employee productivity and enabling informed decisions that set businesses apart from their competition.
Self-service – Easy-to-use self-services and role-based access to information
- Financial management: SAP ERP provides a comprehensive financial management solution for the most complex businesses across a broad range of industries. It is the leading enterprise software solution for addressing critical financial functions, such as financial and management accounting and reporting, financial supply chain management, working capital management, treasury and risk management, and – through integration with SAP solutions for governance, risk, and compliance – regulatory compliance.
SAP ERP helps you dramatically increase your finance department’s value by streamlining and automating labor-intensive transaction possessing and reporting functions. Freeing skilled finance professionals from routine activities enables them to provide greater value to the organization – through operational insight, strategic action, and better understanding of the drivers for value and improved performance.
SAP ERP helps you dramatically increase your finance department’s value by streamlining and automating labor-intensive transaction processing and reporting functions. Freeing skilled finance professionals from routine activities enables them to provide greater value to the organization – through operational insight, strategic action, and better understanding of the drivers for value and improved performance.
- Human capital management: The SAP ERP Human Capital Management solution offers a complete and integrated set of tools to help your organization – regardless of industry or geographic location – more effectively manage your most important asset. Automation of core human resource processes, such as employee administration, payroll, and legal reporting, increases efficiency and supports compliance with changing global and local regulations. For example, you can create project teams based on skills and availability, monitor their progress on specific projects, track the time they spend, and analyze the results. With embedded analytics and real-time insight into your workforce, you can maximize human-capital strategies and programs and measure their contributions to your bottom line.
Equally important, integrated talent management functions in SAP ERP give your HR managers insight into your organizational talent to more effectively plan, acquire, educate, align, and retain the talent you need to maximize the effectiveness of the organization. Identifying top performers and potential successor’s helps your organization to minimize disruption when executives and senior managers leave or retire.
SAP ERP supports shared services and business process outsourcing (BPO), thereby reducing the cost and risk for these deployment models. Whether you outsource part or all of your HR operation, you have access to an ecosystem of partners whose BPO services are powered by SAP software.
- Procurement and logistics: SAP ERP Operations can help your organization – regardless of industry – to quickly maximize cost savings for all spend. With one complete and integrated procurement solution, you can manage end-to-end procure-to-pay and logistics business processes for complete business cycles – from self-service requisitioning to flexible invoicing and payment. The solution can also help you optimize the physical flow of materials.
- Product development and manufacturing: Through streamlined new-product development and introduction processes, SAP ERP helps you shorten time to market, deliver high-quality products, respond to changes in demand, and ensure delivery of promised orders. At the same time, you can improve visibility and transparency in real time across shop-floor processes – driving superior performance across both local and global plant operations.
SAP ERP provides these benefits by streamlining your entire manufacturing process – from planning and scheduling through sequencing and execution to monitoring and analysis – and improving efficiency along your entire value chain. The software supports a customer oriented manufacturing approach and is compatible with just-in-time and kanban methodologies. Using real-time tracking and analysis, you can identify and fix problems before they become customer issues.
SAP ERP improves your responsiveness to demand volatility by accelerating the planning process and facilitating fast changes in product execution. In addition, the software ensures product quality and regulatory compliance by helping you track and monitor requirements across all plants and enterprise wide operations.
- Sales and service: By providing a comprehensive and integrated sales and service solution, SAP ERP can help you simplify the entire order-to-cash cycle, deliver orders on time, and benefit from profitable sales and interaction channels. As a result, you can accelerate processes, reduce operational costs, boost productivity, and increase sales and profit margins while improving customer satisfaction.
These benefits are made possible because SAP ERP enables your sales organization to efficiently manage the complete sales order cycle, as well as all post sales activities. The application supports a wide range of customer focused processes – from selling products and professional services to delivering services and handling aftermarket processing of warranty claims, service orders, and returns.
- Corporate services: The SAP ERP Corporate Services solution enables you to take control of your organization’s most cost-intensive corporate functions: real estate management; enterprise asset management; project and portfolio management; travel management; environment, health, and safety compliance management; quality management; and global trade services. The solution streamlines these activities while maximizing their transparency, enabling you to significantly increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your organization’s business operations. As a result, you can reduce financial and environmental risks, enhance the safety of your employees, and ensure that company policies are applied to all processes. And unlike point solutions that support only individual activities, such as travel or quality management, SAP ERP Corporate Services tightly integrates with business software and processes that span the entire enterprise.
The SAP Cloud portfolio provides a complete set of offerings including, a cloud platform, cloud services, cloud applications and an industry leading business network. Organizations can chose from public, private or hybrid cloud deployments to ﬁt their business needs. SAP Cloud extends existing IT environment to unlock new levels of agility and performance that you may not have believed was possible. SAP strategy centers on:
- Leveraging the right mix of secure, high performance cloud, hosted and on-premise technology
- Providing public and private options all delivered on the industry’s leading cloud platform.
- Combining our cloud expertise, portfolio, security and integration capabilities to address customer needs.
SAP delivers the industry’s broadest portfolio of cloud Line of Business solutions, giving customers the ﬂexibility, choice and control needed to drive innovation and agility into their businesses. SAP cloud applications are built from the ground up, leveraging SAP’s innovation, industry expertise and global reach to enable you to execute your business strategies at scale and adapt your processes quickly and easily.
- Extend existing on-premise investments with the cloud, delivering new innovative processes and insights.
- Deliver choice via hybrid deployment and solution options to uniquely meet the needs of your business.
- Solve critical problems with a consumer - like user experience driving collaboration and results for employees, customers, suppliers and other partners.
Manage your entire global business in the cloud – ﬁnancials, human resources, sales, procurement, customer service and supply chain. Cloud solutions from SAP integrate seamlessly with on-premise solutions to maximize agility and eliminate the need for major IT investments making them ideally suited for small and medium size organizations and the subsidiary network of large corporations.
- Increase efficiency across your organizations by enabling and standardizing on SAP best practices
- Gain timely insights through embedded analytics and reporting
- Access business functionality and analytics anytime, anywhere from a broad range of mobile device
- Leverage Corporate resources out to your subsidiaries with standard, supported and integrated solution
- Trust highly secure data centers that are managed, monitored and maintained by SAP experts
- Focus on your business, not IT, with up to date software managed, monitored and maintained by SAP and partners.
SAP S/4 HANA helps businesses create and maintain their edge over market and increase their efficiency. Siemens along with SAP newest technology helps you simplify your every business activity. It opens door beyond real time reporting as provided by SAP HANA. It drives end-to-end digitized operations and gives instant value throughout all business processes.
It comes with an on-premise and on cloud portfolios separately. SAP S/4HANA can drive instant value across lines of business and industries with ultimate sophistication: simplicity. Your enterprise could drive instant insight across lines of business, connect with business and social networks and plug into the Internet of Things in real time. SAP S/4HANA removes previous technological barriers and helps companies manage complexity and run simple across the digital value chain. SAP S/4HANA enables all assets, structured and unstructured data and business processes across the digital value chain to be connected through a common digital business platform. As a result, organizations can truly explore new business models as never before imagined.
- Smaller total data footprint
- Higher throughput
- Faster analytics and reporting, delivered through embedded analytics
- Less process steps
- ERP, CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM co-deployed
- Unlimited workload capacity
- Predict, recommend, simulate
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform extensions
- SAP HANA multi-tenancy
- All data: social, text, geo, graph, processing
- New SAP Fiori for any device (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Choice of deployment: on premise, cloud, hybrid
Integrate strategic plans with workforce planning, including training. Drive comprehensive workforce analytics (internal employees + contingent labor), including spend analysis at all levels of granularity – country, region, category and at the individual level.
Eliminate the need for AP and AR reconciliations with immediate alignment between suppliers and purchasing organizations offer discounts based on real-time understanding of liquidity and cashﬂow.
Match high-value inventory with customers that are willing to pay a premium if certain conditions are met. Enable a real-time demand-driven supply chain by leveraging customer order history, forecasts, social data and product sensor data Base promotions on true understanding in-stock levels, purchase trends and customer preferences in real time. Enable ﬂexible fulﬁllment across all channels by matching customer orders with total landed cost associated with products, inventory availability in each channel and other granular details.
Ensure availability of necessary technical resources and materials in the required quantity and quality by immediate sourcing through the network and understanding where and when materials are needed. Real-time business operations monitor resources to reduce bottlenecks.
Connect, Transform and Reimagine Business in a Hyper-connected Future
SAP solutions for the Internet of Things provide everything you need to generate data-driven intelligence from connected things, people and devices. Connect your business with the new generation of Internet-enabled devices in the cloud, transform your existing business processes and reimagine your business and customer experience. SAP introduces the most comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), enabling intelligence from the core of the business to the edge of the network, with the recent launch of SAP HANA Cloud Platform for the Internet of Things, SAP makes the Internet of Things real for customers with the enterprise-class building blocks to help you enter the connected future. The Internet of Things (IoT) will forever change our personal and professional lives. Embedded intelligence in a growing network of connected devices will increasingly connect people and businesses to everything else – and become the very fabric of a networked economy.
This in-memory IoT platform can help you quickly develop, deploy and manage your own real time IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. Use the platform to automate processes at the core and connect to almost anything at the edge of your network.
- Build and deploy IoT applications in the cloud: Our in-memory platform-as-a-service, the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, makes it easy to build, deploy and run applications that leverage the Internet of Things.
- Connect and control your devices: Access and connect all of your devices, manage their individual lifecycles – and control them remotely.
- Analyze machine and sensor data: Leverage the analytical capabilities of SAP HANA Cloud Platform to detect patterns in data streams from machines and sensors.
- Optimize your processes and create new business models: Use insight into device data to trigger appropriate actions in your business systems – and leverage the IoT capabilities of the SAP HANA Cloud Platform to offer new types of services.
- Internet of Things services: Our Internet of Things services can help you remotely monitor and manage connected devices. They can also securely transmit data from devices into the SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
- Advanced analytical capabilities: Use the built-in engines of SAP HANA for prediction or geo-spatial analysis – and visualize the data with advanced analytics that automate insights on the edge of the network.
- Connectivity options: Connect directly to devices – or connect via a third-party device cloud – using the ﬂexible connectivity capabilities of the SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
- Integration services: Connect your IoT scenarios in the cloud with your on-premise enterprise systems to trigger actions in your processes and easily access device information.
The three main parts of an IoT solution are the edge, the network and the core, offered for both on-premise and cloud deployment scenarios, SAP solutions for the IoT are a comprehensive portfolio of IoT solutions that includes a platform, applications, underlying technical services and access to one of the largest business networks in the world.
For your company, this means mature technology that is cost-efficient and scalable, as well as a secure platform that offers the insight, ﬂexibility and efficiency you need to succeed with the IoT in any geography and industry you choose.
Completely re-imagined platform for real-time business
What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA combines database, data processing, and application platform capabilities in-memory. The platform provides libraries for predictive, planning, text processing, spatial and business analytics.
This new architecture enables converged OLTP and OLAP data processing within a single in-memory column-based data store with ACID compliance, while eliminating data redundancy and latency. By providing advanced capabilities, such as predictive text analytics, spatial processing, data virtualization on the same architecture; it further simpliﬁes application development and processing across big data sources and structures. This makes SAP HANA the most suitable platform for building and deploying next-generation, real-time applications and analytics.
The Power of SAP HANA - Real-time Analytics
- Operational Analytics: With transactional and analytical data stored together, SAP HANA provides on-the-ﬂy analysis for all combinations of data. Make immediate decisions using real-time operational analytics whether the data comes from your SAP® applications, third-party solutions or custom applications.
- Big Data Warehousing: SAP HANA unleashes the potential of Big Data with its ability to handle large volumes and a variety of structured and unstructured data in real-time. Build a data warehouse integrated with Hadoop or easily migrate your existing SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (BW) to SAP HANA and make decisions within the window of opportunity.
- Predictive, Spatial and Text Analytics: SAP HANA provides a powerful suite of predictive, spatial, and text analytics libraries that can run across multiple data sources. Visualize new opportunities and gain deep insights with uniﬁed analysis of all of data types.
- Consumer Engagement: The consumerization of IT is transforming customer interaction to real-time personalized engaging experiences. Deliver innovative new applications with precision targeting and real-time consumer insights.
- Sense and Respond: Managing business in connected world requires real-time adjustment to millions of live signals from the devices and machines. Enable preventive and efficient business practices by detecting, analyzing and adjusting to exploding machine data from Internet of Things.
- Planning and Optimization: Rapidly changing business environment requires real-time planning and optimization. Enable real-time prescriptive analytics by reducing layers of processing and accelerating complex computations required for scheduling and simulations.
- Database & Data Processing Services: SAP HANA is a fully ACID compliant, in-memory, columnar, massively parallel processing platform that provides common database for online transactional processing (OLTP) and online analytical processing (OLAP), eliminating redundancy and latency. It also unifies end-to-end data processing with search, text, geospatial and predictive analytics on top of the in-memory columnar foundation, further extending the beneﬁt of redundancy and latency elimination to all data processing workloads.
- Application Platform Services: The application platform services contained within SAP HANA, simpliﬁes the development of real-time applications with scalable web server, business rules and user interface library. You can renew existing applications with simple migration or build new smart applications using uniﬁed modeling and development environment.
- Integration and Data Virtualization: Services Integration and data virtualization services provide high-volume data replication, event stream processing and smart data access from variety of sources. Enable real-time applications with high speed data provisioning for faster response and interactivity.
- Mission-critical Deployment Services (Appliance, Cloud) SAP HANA is deployable as managed services in the cloud or as an optimized on-premise appliance with tailored data center integration. Quickly and cost-effectively leverage the proven, superior performance of real-time business platform.
Discover Proven Cloud-based Procurement Solutions
Locate new suppliers, streamline transaction processes and realize savings with cloud based procurement software from Ariba. SAP recently acquired this industry-leader in online sourcing, buying and selling and now, our customers can access proven solutions and the Ariba Network to support the entire analyze-to-pay process in the cloud.
- Identify strategic sourcing opportunities and automate their execution
- Integrate contract creation and management in a central repository
- Speed procure-to-pay processes with online shopping and invoicing
- Automate supplier performance and information management
- Improve cash management with payment, discount and ﬁnancial management tools
- Connect with nearly 1M suppliers in the Ariba Network, the world’s largest trading partner community.
Improving Business Results through People
Today’s rapidly and continuously changing business environment demands greater agility than ever and the ability to quickly develop new strategies as circumstances evolve. But it’s also critical to be able to execute those strategies rapidly and effectively.
The SuccessFactors HCM Suite includes a complete set of tightly integrated talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics and planning, plus a next generation core HR solution.
With over 3600 customers and more than twenty million users in 177 countries, SuccessFactors HCM Software is the most adopted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business software in the world.
- Employee Central: Deliver real business impact with a next generation core HR system that puts the ‘self’ back in self-service’. Strategically-minded HR and IT teams have realized that user-friendly core HR solution is the key to accurate employee data. Capturing employee, organizational and talent data all in one solution delivers better results, faster.
- Recruiting: Transform recruiting into a continuous, strategic part of your talent strategy with the only end-to-end recruiting solution that helps you attract, engage and select better candidates and then measure the results.
- Onboarding: By guiding hiring managers, empowering new hires and connecting onboarding to other key talent management activities, SuccessFactors makes onboarding a strategic process that improves job satisfaction, time to productivity and ﬁrst year retention.
- Performance & Goals: Communicate strategy, create meaningful individual goals across the organization and focus employees on what matters while enabling executives to monitor goal progress in real-time. Then reward, measure and tie employee performance to business results, streamline the performance appraisal process and enable meaningful feedback.
- Compensation: Pay your people based on achievement, establish a pay for performance culture retain top talent and increase productivity across the organization. Calibration drives better compensation decisions with objective ratings.
- Succession & Development: Anticipate and plan for staffing changes and assure the readiness of employee talent at all levels. Align learning activities with competency gaps to arm your workforce for current and future needs. Improve motivation with continuous development and career planning.
- Learning: Develop a comprehensive learning strategy with a complete learning management solution (LMS) that enables you to manage, develop and deploy instructor-led and formal and social online training. Our Content-as-a-Service (CaaS) solution eliminates your need to manage the infrastructure, bandwidth & delivery, management, security and updates for all of your e-learning programs.
- Workforce Planning: Leverage in-depth workforce information and benchmarks to assess readiness to execute strategies, forecast the impact of business decisions, mitigate risk and take action.
- Workforce Analytics & Reporting: Deliver actionable, quantitative insights to your business leaders with a powerful combination of talent and business data that produces easy to understand and consume information. Creates a catalyst for positive change in the business.
- SAP Jam: Improve employee productivity and teamwork by combining collaboration, communication and content-creation tools with a private social network for your organization. Jam’s remarkably simple video and screen capture lets everyone share his or her expertise – even right from a mobile device.
SAP Fiori, the new user experience helps create, simplify and deepen user experience for SAP application. It is used to provide personalized user experience for businesses throughout the world. It creates ease in interaction and communication in digitized business world and enables real-time business interactions.
Business applications should be intuitive, personalized and tuned to the way users actually work and our next-generation SAP Fiori user experience has been recognized for design excellence. SAP Fiori is the new user experience for SAP software across the enterprise. It improves productivity, increases adoption and decreases training costs - so your business can run more efficiently and effectively by focusing on your users and run simple.
- Improve user productivity by simplifying and automating day-to-day tasks across any device
- Boost user adoption with an appealing UX design tailored to key tasks and activities
- Increase compliance and data quality by making it easier to enter information into your system of record
- Reduce training and support costs with simple, role-based screens that speed ramp-up and minimize user errors
- Easily extend or build customized SAP Fiori apps with SAP developer tools and technology and provides unmatched responsiveness
- Transforms a transactional operational model to a role oriented one
- It’s personalized, responsive and can be customized using SAP developer tools and technology as per the requirement
- It helps improve real time experience and rapid deployment solution aids in going live way faster than the previous interfaces
- Role-based - Deliver the right information at the right time via multi-faceted user interfaces
- Responsive - Get instant, relevant insight – whether using mobile apps or a desktop computer
- Simple - Zero in on your most important tasks, functions, and activities
- Coherent - Deliver a consistent UX across the enterprise – whether you need to fulﬁll a sales order, review your latest KPIs or manage leave requests
- Delightful - Enrich your work experience with intuitive, easy-to-use SAP Fiori apps.
Modern User Experience :
SAP Fiori is a modern UX that encompasses visual design, information architecture and interaction patterns:
Visual design - Experience modern, visually pleasing aesthetics with a strong focus on ease of use
Information architecture - Give business users ready access to the information they need to complete their tasks
Interaction patterns - Harness simple and intuitive interactive patterns to boost productivity company-wide.
Fiori Apps :
SAP Fiori apps provide a consumer-grade user experience for the most commonly-used scenarios in SAP software. Hundreds of
SAP Fiori apps are available in the following app types:
Transactional apps - Perform transactional tasks through simpler, personalized views and guided navigation
Analytical apps - Analyze large volumes of data to uncover real-time, role-based insight into business operations
Fact sheets - Provide users with easy access to business data and guide them to related information and transactions
Support for multiple devices and form factors – Maximize usability with SAP Fiori’s responsive design, whether you are using a desktop PC, tablet, or Smartphone.
- SAP Fiori launch pad - Access your SAP Fiori apps from a central launch pad that provides services for navigation, personalization, support and conﬁguration.
- Role-based authentication and authorization – Harness role-based single sign-on (SSO) mechanisms for secure access through different channels.
- Secure provisioning and consumption of data – Provide access to business logic and SAP back-end system data via Odata (RESTful) services.
- Corporate identity theming - Use a designer tool to simply and effectively implement themes for SAP Fiori apps and SAP Fiori launch pad.
- UX app extensions - Enhance one or more content layers in your SAP Fiori apps using templates and step-by-step processes found in the SAP Web IDE toolkit.
- Custom development - Rapidly design, build and deploy SAP Fiori apps for browsers and mobile devices with embedded tools, such as the SAP Web IDE toolkit, for the end-to-end development process.
- Ready for mobile enablement - Harness a native application experience for seamless, secure mobile access to SAP’s Fiori apps via the Internet.
- Powered by SAP HANA - Run analytical SAP Fiori apps and fact sheets on SAP’s powerful in-memory database platform.
Engage your workforce to drive growth
Empower your people to take charge of their performance and their careers – by relying on cloud applications for human resources. Optimize your HR operations across geographies, organizations and employee types and drive your workforce strategies with true insight and conﬁdence.
- Find the right people and optimize their performance.
- Align your people with your strategy, organization-wide.
- Reduce training time with software that is easy to use.
- Pay as you go with lower, more predictable costs.
- Connect cloud applications with on-premise systems.
- Secure your employee data with robust security tools.
SAP Hybris marketing solution empowers marketing organizations to deliver individualized one-to-one marketing for the mass audience. Gain deeper customer insights into not only history, but in-the-moment intentions and motivation. Leverage advanced analytics to discover hidden trends and opportunities. Deliver contextually relevant customer experiences at every stage of the customer journey.
Hybris Marketing enables real-time contextual marketing. Engage customers, delight them and cultivate brand relationships by marketing to an audience of one. Hybris Marketing enables marketers to develop a deeper understanding of customers; to know what they have done, what they may do and most importantly what they are doing now. Gain real-time insights into the context of each customer and leverage these insights to deliver highly individualized customer experiences across channels. The hybris Marketing solution is a game changer, enabling individualized, contextual marketing on an unlimited scale.
Understand Real-Time Customer Intents:
Dynamically capture and enrich customer proﬁles across all sources into a single view, leverage implicit customer signals to gain insights into customer’s real-time intents.
Deliver Unique Customer Experiences:
Convert ‘in-the-moment’ opportunities to dynamically deliver contextually relevant customer experiences across channels.Create new engagements to increase online community participation and customer loyalty.
Market with Speed and Agility:
Proactively react to customer opportunities with increased visibility and alignment of the marketing process, resources andperformance.
- Hybris Marketing Data Management
Capitalize on enriched customer information from all interactions and sources to track context, interests and predictions for a real-time 360-degree customer view.
- Hybris Marketing Segmentation
Accurately build target groups and segments. Leverage visualization tools to easily discover hidden trends and identify micro-segments.
- Hybris Marketing Recommendation
Deliver intelligent offer recommendations in real-time leverage predictive algorithms to develop context-relevant personalized recommendations based on each customer’s previous purchasing behavior.
- Hybris Marketing Convert
Leverage online browsing behaviors and purchase intent to retarget your customers and make it easy for them to convert.
- Hybris Marketing Acquisition
Plan and execute personalized and targeted multi-touch campaigns through email, SMS/text, direct mail and other channels.
- Hybris Marketing Loyalty
Create multichannel loyalty programs that transform points and rewards into true customer loyalty.
- Hybris Marketing Planning
Align your marketing teams with transparent marketing plans. Manage the complete budgeting process; gain insights into real-time budgets and expenses.
- Hybris Marketing Orchestration
Orchestrate customer engagements across multiple channels. Plan customer engagements based on channels, customers and content to deliver relevant interactions for both inbound and outbound engagements.
- Hybris Marketing Insights
Gain real-time understanding into your marketing performances with a management dashboard that shows relevant marketing KPIs across your organization.
By integrating travel management and expense management on a single cloud and mobile-based platform that connects to existing business systems, the software simplifies approvals, booking, expense reporting, reimbursement, analytics, and reporting. Detect policy violations, comply with regulations, and base reports and analytics on consolidated data—to gain the insight needed to monitor budgets and negotiate with vendors.
Connect business travel with expense management to achieve total visibility into spend
Capture your spend data with software from Concur, now part of SAP. By integrating travel management and expense management on a single cloud and mobile-based platform that connects to existing business systems. The software simpliﬁes approvals, booking, expense reporting, reimbursement, analytics and reporting. Detect policy violations, comply with regulations, and base reports and analytics on consolidated data—to gain the insight needed to monitor budgets and negotiate with vendors.
Move away from paper receipts and spreadsheets. With an integrated, mobile T&E solution, organizations gain visibility into spend and employees save time.
Gain insight into and control of spend before its incurred
Automate the spend request and approval process to manage pre-trip approval and non-travel-related expenses before they're incurred with software from Concur, now part of SAP. Adapted to match company workﬂows and policies, the cloud-based software improves compliance and simpliﬁes the request process. Compare estimated spend for a request against budget data to control costs. Automatically books approved travel requests and simplify expensing by comparing request data to actual spend.
Manage travel and spend - wherever and whenever it happens
Simplify travel management with software from Concur, which supports online booking as well as approval and reporting processes on a single cloud and mobile-based platform. Using travel content from multiple sources, travelers can choose from an array of policy-compliant options. Capture every travel transaction and itinerary, including reservations booked directly with suppliers, to gain a clear view of total travel spends, improve spending decisions and reduce costs.
Connect travel expense management processes withaccounts payable and cash management processes
Efficient on-demand travel expense management processes enable business travelers to upload access and manage travel receipts and credit card data. SAP software simpliﬁes these and other processes for expense reports and integration into accounts-payable and cash-management processes. The software also helps enforce compliance with localized tax mandates, legal accounting requirements and internal travel policies. Workﬂow settings automate approvals and auditing for travel expenses. With mobile devices, travelers can capture and maintain expenses. Managers can approve those reports from their mobile devices to maintain consistent control of travel spend. As a result, they can check accurate travel-expense processing and reporting and monitor current budgets efficiently with less administrative burden.