Competence Group is about networking, get information including others experiences, learn upcoming themes with continuity in the area of:
Future of Automation and Digitalization more practical
For who is the Competence Group aimed for?
- Users of production equipment and industrial system
- OEM / Line builders of production equipment or industrial systems
- Integrators of production equipment or industrial systems
- Education organizations, see more about Siemens comprehensive support for educators and students
What are we doing within the Competence Group?
- We always have continuity in what we are doing, most common is that we introduce a theme at a physical meeting and has continuity via web meetings and hands-on workshops/trainings
- We are offering;
Practical information and showing Siemens comprehensive offerings within Future of Automation & Digitalization via physical meetings and web meetings.
Try out, workshops, trainings in Siemens solutions that not is that easy to find in other forum.
- We share, learn and find new important themes together
- You as a member will receive what we have done, for example recorded web meetings, so you are up to date, independent of when joining the Competence Group
Ensure reliable delivery to the end user
- with the right level of safety and industrial security at all levels, in a designer, supplier and user perspective.
The yearly meeting within the Competence Group will be held on the 15th and 16th of March 2021.
We hope to be able to hold physical meetings by then. Depending on the situation on the set date we will let you know weather it will be web or physical meetings.
15th of March: for C-level and strategic executives and operational executives participating on the 15th starts with lunch at 11.00 am and ends with dinner in the evening.
16th of March: operational executives participate on the 16th, starts at 08.00 am. We conduct practical workshops and end the days with lunch at 12:00 pm.
Please submit your interest inquiry and we will keep you up to date!