As industries accelerate their digital transformation, the need for real-time machine data from the production floor is not only cost effective, but business smart. Siemens Industrial Edge provides a modern solution, based on both IT and OT standards, enabling data processing. Analyzing data from machines and equipment is now flexible, easier and secure.
Date: October 29, 2021
Time: 10:00-10:45 CET
A WEBINAR FOR…
…IT professionals within industrial environments and machine building. The webinar will be held in English.
WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL EDGE?
Elin Nordmark will present Industrial Edge, a solution to help optimize your machine and plant availability with your existing data. Security, maintenance, user management and direct integration into your automation system are provided.
Based on micro-service architecture, Industrial Edge makes it is easy to develop and maintain data analysis closer to the actual production.
You will learn:
- How to avoid problematic, time consuming and complex programming and maintenance of analyzing data from production with Industrial Edge
- How Industrial Edge delivers secure, flexible and efficient micro-service IT architecture with the ability to freely create applications
- The benefits of Industrial Edge including minimal latency, fast results directly in the field and easy connection to production equipment
- How the use of Industrial Edge provides a central management system for updates and deployment
- What a hybrid solution with connecting to the cloud can offer
Elin Nordmark, Head of Product Management and Promotion, Factory Automation, Siemens.