Advance Manufacturing Learning Course - A Siemens and SGUnited Learning Programme
- 5th October 2020 – 26th March 2021 (Closing date: 1st Sept 2020)
- 4th January 2021 – 25th June 2021 (Closing date: 1st Dec 2020)
- 5th April 2021 – 30th September 2021 (Closing date: 1st Mar 2021)
Siemens Advance Manufacturing Training Center in Singapore has partnered with Singapore SkillsFuture to offer an "Additive Manufacturing Learning Programme" under the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Enterprise-based Training. The course package has been designed in partnership with SkillsFuture to provide trainees with up-to-date skills sets to stay relevant and better support the current wave of industrial companies undergoing digital transformation, with focus on industrial additive manufacturing (3D printing). The SkillsFuture Series initiative is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
Digital Transformation webinars for manufacturing industries in Vietnam
With the purpose of sharing knowledge to support businesses in the digital transformation process, Siemens Digital Industries cordially invites you to attend Vietnam's online seminars conducted in Vietnamese.
#FutureNOW Southeast Asia 2020
The video recordings are now available for your viewing pleasure and learning.
- The Digital Southeast Asia
- Siemens Top Digital Manufacturing Stories in Southeast Asia
- What's next after Industry 4.0?
- Siemens Digital Industries Top 5 innovations for discrete and process industries