Siemens is creating a strong foundation to build your "Factories of the Future"
When it comes to the world of Digital Twins, cloud solutions and automation of all varieties, we are going to need some new approaches. As a definitive “digital enterprise” itself, Siemens will showcase the innovative technology and services that are actively shaping Industy 4.0.
Siemens is shaping "Future-Proof" innovations that will prepare you with your digital transformation journey
Change in the global arena is happening at an unprecedented pace and we must build sustainable and efficient technologies to be ready to adapt. For customers and society, navigating this transformation requires partners with both vision and a powerful ecosystem of products and systems that is as frictionless as it is robust. It demands partners who have deep domain know-how in a broad range of markets and industries to help shape the future of these environments.
Resources On Demand
Smart Factory Virtual Expo
Factory Automation Experience Center
- Visit our Factory Automation Digital Experience Center located in Singapore.
- Following Singapore's social distancing rules, we can only accommodate up to a group of 5 persons per appointment.
- Please contact Mr. Bernd Lieberth (email: email@example.com) for more information.
October 6, 1pm - 5pm (SG Time)
Future of Manufacturing
- Siemens Digitalization in Southeast Asia
- Manufacturing Industry’s New Normal
- Future of Automation
- The Power of a digital twin
- Expand the limits of Visualization
- Industrial Edge Apps
- What's next? #Future-Proof Innovations
October 7, 1pm - 5pm (SG Time)
- TIA Integration³
- Redundant Controller Solutions and Network Architecture
- Digital Workflows with TIA Portal Engineering
- Keep the World in Motion with Drives Technologies
October 8, 1pm - 5pm (SG Time)
Becoming a Smart "Food and Beverage" Factory
- Future of Manufacturing Food & Beverage
- Improve your process for dairy and brewery
- Drive Efficiency - Smart Manufacturing
- Increase Transparency with Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)