Siemens is creating a strong foundation to build your "Factories of the Future"
When it comes to the world of Digital Twins, cloud solutions and automation of all varieties, we are going to need some new approaches. As a definitive “digital enterprise” itself, Siemens will showcase the innovative technology and services that are actively shaping Industy 4.0.
Siemens is shaping "Future-Proof" innovations that will prepare you with your digital transformation journey
Change in the global arena is happening at an unprecedented pace and we must build sustainable and efficient technologies to be ready to adapt. For customers and society, navigating this transformation requires partners with both vision and a powerful ecosystem of products and systems that is as frictionless as it is robust. It demands partners who have deep domain know-how in a broad range of markets and industries to help shape the future of these environments.
This event will come in two parts - the Smart Factory Virtual Expo and the #Digitalks
Smart Factory Virtual Expo - Available daily from 6th-8th October 2020
October 6-8 - Smart Factory Virtual Expo
- The virtual expo will be launched early 5th of October and will run until 31st October 2020. Our team has designed various interactive displays in building your "Smart Factory" in Southeast Asian region.
- In addition, visitors will be able to chat with our technical experts during the live show on 5th - 8th October 2020.
#Digitalks - Our webinars will run on the following schedule:
October 6, 1pm - 5pm (SG Time)
Future of Manufacturing
- Siemens Digitalization in Southeast Asia
- Manufacturing Industry’s New Normal
- Future of Automation
- The Power of a digital twin
- Expand the limits of Visualization
- Industrial Edge Apps
- What's next? #Future-Proof Innovations
October 7, 1pm - 5pm (SG Time)
- TIA Integration³
- Redundant Controller Solutions and Network Architecture
- Digital Workflows with TIA Portal Engineering
- Keep the World in Motion with Drives Technologies
October 8, 1pm - 5pm (SG Time)
Becoming a Smart "Food and Beverage" Factory
- Future of Manufacturing Food & Beverage
- Improve your process for dairy and brewery
- Drive Efficiency - Smart Manufacturing
- Increase Transparency with Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
About Factory Automation
Our solutions for Factory Automation are developed to help you achieve high availability of plants and machines, along with resource- and cost-optimized production. Our portfolio focuses on delivering value in areas of continuous optimization of plant operation, comprehensive preventive maintenance and the fastest possible repairs.