MindSphere is the cloud-based, open IoT operating system from Siemens that connects your products, plants, systems, and machines, enabling you to harness the wealth of data generated by the Internet of Things (IoT) with advanced analytics.
It is now a widely accepted axiom that no single vendor can deliver a complete IoT solution. It takes different partners coming together with their unique capabilities to deliver value to customers. Let us inspire you with our MindSphere stories and partner ecosystem. Get a chance to talk to our experts about how you can benefit from our integrated portfolio within the scope of digitalization.
Additionally, find your role in the MindSphere Ecosystem and drive new revenue streams from applications and professional services across industry verticals. The MindSphere Partner Program is designed to support a diverse IOT ecosystem of partners. It provides a comprehensive set of technical, marketing and financial benefits to help partners accelerate their application or service on the MindSphere platform.
Check out mindsphere.io – the online hub for developers and users – and discover how you too can join the MindSphere Partner Ecosystem.
We look forward to seeing you at the Siemens MindSphere APAC Summit.
1 Expo Drive
This summit is part of the Siemens Digital Enterprise User Conference 2018.
Registration (Badge Collection & Welcome Coffee):
- Badge Collection will be at MAX Atria Gallery, Level 1
- Welcome Coffee will be available at the Siemens Booth (M14 & Q18) at Hall 1 & 2
Start and End Time:
10:00hrs – 18:00hrs
Who Should Attend?
IT Managers, System Integrators, OT, Solution Partners, Project Managers, OEMs, Digital Architects, Senior Executives for Digital Transformation, Plant and Automation Engineering Leaders, Digital Consultants, Smart City / Building Architects, as well as Academia with Digital Engineering curriculums.
These exclusive conference passes are FREE for all registered Siemens guests.
Please note that due to our limited seating capacity, we would therefore encourage all interested participants to sign up in advance to save yourselves a seat for the various conference slots.
Confirmation will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Entrance to the Siemens Digital Enterprise User Conference will be at the discretion of the Company. Siemens reserves the right to amend its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
For ease of transportation, all Siemens overseas delegates are kindly requested to stay at:
22 Scotts Road
Special room rates apply:
SGD 255++ / night for Deluxe Mayfair Room
To book your accommodation, please download the Booking Form here and email your completed form to: email@example.com
10:00am Welcome / Opening Remarks: Siemens MindSphere – Partnership Opportunity
by Sachin Rathi, Vice-President, MindSphere IoT – Ecosystem, Alliances and Partnerships, Siemens Industry Software, Asia-Pacific
- Siemens as a leading provider of an open IoT platform
- MindSphere Technology Innovations
- Relevance of MindSphere to customers in Asia
- Channels Roadmap and Strategy: Introduction of Partner Network Concept and MindSphere Partners in Asia
10:20am Keynote: IoT-led Digital Transformation
by Ani Bhalekar, Vice-President, Internet of Things, McKinsey & Company
11:00am Morning Break
11:30am IoT for Manufacturing Excellence
by Dr Sanjeev Srivastav, Senior Vice-President & General Manager, IoT & Industrial Systems, Persistent Systems, Inc.
- Challenges and opportunities that lie ahead across a broad range of industries
- Case studies and learnings from recent IoT-enabled monitoring systems
12:00pm Bridging the Industrial and Digital Worlds – a QuEST perspective
by Dr T C Ramesh, Head of Technology, QuEST Global
- Connecting the Industrial and Digital worlds
- Examples of applications of Digital to solve industrial problems
- QuEST Global's collaboration with Siemens
- The way forward
12:30pm #TechTalk (Panel Discussion)
Panelists: - Sharad Mohan, Executive Director, Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting
- Shirley Strachan, General Manager, IoT Device Enterprise Sales, APAC Region, Microsoft Corporation
- Marita Vavoulioti, Managing Director, IX.0, ASEAN, Accenture Digital
- Raimund Klein, Executive Vice-President, Digital Factory and Process Industries & Drives ASEAN, Siemens Pte Ltd
- Singapore’s adoption of Industry 4.0
- How do we accelerate the digital transformation
- How do we make it sustainable for companies in their digitalization journey
- Skills needed for this digitalization journey
- How IIoT will revolutionize manufacturing and cities in Asia
- Why do we need to adopt IIoT now?
02:00pm Guest Speaker: The Singapore Smart Industry Readiness Index – Translating Industry 4.0 into Value
by Xu Yinghui, Head, Digital and Advanced Manufacturing, Singapore Economic Development Board
- The Singapore Smart Industry Readiness Index as a diagnostic tool
02:30pm Enabling Business Improvement with Siemens MindSphere
by Paul Albada Jelgersma, Senior Vice-President, IoT Services, Atos
03:00pm Afternoon Break
04:00pm Ham-Let IoT – Smart Flow Control Instrumentation Solutions for Industry 4.0
by Alan Lee, R&D Director, IoT, Ham-Let Group
- Addresses industrial high value problems and how Ham-Let IIOT delivery platform with Siemens MindSphere
helps tackle those user concerns and provides Industry 4.0 instrumentation solutions
04:30pm The Journey Towards Smart Manufacturing: Case Studies and Roadmap
by Tom Ho, President, BISTel America
- Use cases to show how the semiconductor industry utilizes advanced data analytics to more intelligently detect faults, pinpoint root causes and predict failures
- BISTel's vision on how Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, combined with the Siemens Mindsphere platform, can enable enterprise-wide smart manufacturing
05:00pm Closing Remarks: The New MindSphere Asia-Pacific Sales Operation Center
by Boris Marrone, Sales Director, MindSphere IoT, Siemens Industry Software, Asia-Pacific
- How the new MindSphere APAC Sales Operation Center will help you transform your business
- Best-in-class experts based in Singapore
- Helping our partners take a giant leap
05:30pm Networking Session